Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: How to reply to a post??

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Yeah, even Nazis supply better, more affordable dental care than the US.
    WOW!!!

some real strange humor!!!

I don't really post that much
    but you really do have to have a twisted sense of humor
    and I would rather be Forest Gump , live in the country and have tons of mailboxes and they keep filling up with cheques
    now I just have to learn what to do with them????

2. Lounge   -   #12
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

Substitute 'an American' for 'a twisted' and you'll get a better picture. Some of our brothers across the Pond have what we can only describe as a warped view of the world.

I think it is his way of lightening the burden of life that rests upon his shoulders. Either that or he is just being him.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post

Substitute 'an American' for 'a twisted' and you'll get a better picture. Some of our brothers across the Pond have what we can only describe as a warped view of the world.

I think it is his way of lightening the burden of life that rests upon his shoulders. Either that or he is just being him.

Well THEFoX:
    it was a rocky start , not being used to posting in that many forums read a lot of them all over the internet and I can say some posters you can have a great laugh

but the start of MEGABYTE was more interesting I couldn't tell if I was being attacked or he is way out there!!, now I have to decide answer back or just plain ignore it
    well even know the posts were "twisted" I am really glad I took the chance to I would say reply back I my way , and realizing that MEGABYTE is a really nice person once you get past the twisted humor
    my goal honestly was to make my quota of 10 post so if I need to take a few nzbs , read a few posts and be on my way
    now over 20 posts and the bugger got me hooked with this now !!!!
    go figure!!!!???

4. Lounge   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    .... and realizing that MEGABYTE is a really nice person once you get past the twisted humor
    I'm glad you could determine that having never met the man and simply through a few sentences hastily written on an internet website.What if his next few posts revert to the original form,is he suddenly then "bad" again?

Btw I'm only inquiring because Fox is a great student of Mankind and he insists on knowing this stuff and probably won't stop PMing me until he knows the answer.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-19-2015 at 12:34 PM. Reason: I is retard
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    .... and realizing that MEGABYTE is a really nice person once you get past the twisted humor
    I'm glad you could determine that having never met the man and simply through a few sentences hastily written on an internet website.What if his next few posts revert to the original form,is he suddenly then "bad" again?

Btw I'm only inquiring because Fox is a great student of Mankind and he insists on knowing this stuff and probably won't stop PMing me until he knows the answer.
    sorry meant to say understand the twisted humor not to be an attack

remember new at this posting stuff not a veteran like you ok

and having a great conversation in the welcome forum with MEGABYTEME no disrespect was intended

between the 2 of you and over 600 members

you seem to be involved in most of the post here
    Last edited by shaina; 03-19-2015 at 12:51 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post

and sometimes us Canadians take some time to understand American we are a little more sensitive even know we are close neighbors

go into a chain restaurant in Canada after your waiter takes your order you say "thank you" , the waiter replies "your welcome"
    now my vacation in Florida every year I am ordering at the cheesecake factory after I order I say "thank you" you either get a "look" or a "a ha"
    different strokes for different folks
    and I still go back

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    .... you either get a "look" or a "a ha"
    and I still go back
    UK about the same as US by the sounds of it. Less demanded cover-charge/tip but same grumpy staff..... Must get a trip to Canada in sometime before I die just to see if everyone really is so damn nice

8. Lounge   -   #18
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    .... you either get a "look" or a "a ha"
    and I still go back
    UK about the same as US by the sounds of it. Less demanded cover-charge/tip but same grumpy staff..... Must get a trip to Canada in sometime before I die just to see if everyone really is so damn nice
    definitely most of Canada and Canadians are more personable ,but not Quebec !! avoid there !!! I am closer to Toronto you know with the mayor that smokes crack

and the truth the service at the cheesecake factory is great and it is not that they are not nice they are not personable

9. Lounge   -   #19
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    you want twisted!!!

downloaded and watching the series Nurse Jackie (the wife from tony soprano stars in it)

its F--KED up!!!!

10. Lounge   -   #20
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    its F--KED up!!!!
    Being that you are Canadian, I believe it is fair to assume you are censoring the word 'FARKED'.

Won't be able to visit much today as I am down to the last couple days of the quarter, and I've not finished my final paper yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast