Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn Dave: Profile of billybonehead being compiled

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Seems Dave and billy have already met...

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post
    Chavis coped with shit from me for at least 6 months before he had enough and wanted to get rid of me, those fucking amateurs only managed 3 days before they were virtually begging me to to fuck off and leave them alone.
    I'll file that under more things that totally happened, then.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Chavis coped with shit from me for at least 6 months before he had enough and wanted to get rid of me, those fucking amateurs only managed 3 days before they were virtually begging me to to fuck off and leave them alone.
    Can't quite recall starting a thread to get you banned, Dave. If I did, it could only have been ironic, like. Such a thread would've smacked of redundancy, seeing as you'd already done the work for me in the first week.

As to the rest, Dave, I won. I didn't just win. I outdid myself in the winning. Look at you, mate.

Thank you for making me the best me I could possibly ever be.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    To be fair Dave isn't a worthy opponent,him being batshit nuts and all.

In fact it's probably hard for him to even type as sometimes the space key gets to looking at him wrong and then he has to spend the next five minutes stabbing it into submission.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-27-2015 at 10:54 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Can't quite recall starting a thread to get you banned, Dave. If I did, it could only have been ironic, like. Such a thread would've smacked of redundancy, seeing as you'd already done the work for me in the first week.

As to the rest, Dave, I won. I didn't just win. I outdid myself in the winning. Look at you, mate.

Thank you for making me the best me I could possibly ever be.

What you can or can't recall is of no interest to me. You started a thread, and you also called for it in other threads, here's a favourite example of mine, from a thread I like very much, the one where the truth came out. https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...=1#post3657730 The one which bought me to the realisation that the only justice in any of this will be the justice I inflict.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    What you can or can't recall is of no interest to me. You started a thread, and you also called for it in other threads, here's a favourite example of mine, from a thread I like very much, the one where the truth came out. https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...=1#post3657730 The one which bought me to the realisation that the only justice in any of this will be the justice I inflict.
    I think this gem from the thread your "favorite", which sums up exactly how much Squeams really had to rely on Chalice.

Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    I didn't mean to be unkind. I appreciated your concern. I just couldn't imagine having someone else mop up my mess. I'll be honest, I find RoA's constant bitch-like whining about how he's going to tell the police, his mum, the lady in the newspaper shop down the road, the bored woman at the bar in a Holiday Inn just off junction 3 of a desolate motorway, the lonely overweight housewives he's befriended up and down the country in his capacity as a roving fuckwit, and his kids while they're asleep as he gently strokes their hair and his silent, impotent, rage-filled tears hit their pillows; well.......weak, repulsive and completely lacking in any backbone, shame, dignity or self awareness. The whole thing makes me want to crawl into my own skin with embarrassment. That degree of emotional outpouring is completely against everything I stand for and admire, and makes me ashamed. I want to turn my back on it and never look at it again.

However I will if I need to, if I'm pushed too far, and that will be in the dock of a police court mark my fucking words.
    She never needed any of us, Dave. Least of all you...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Like Dave I went though a really rough patch emotionally in my mid-Twenties but unlike Dave I didn't spend the next five years wallowing in self pity.Instead I pulled myself up by my bootstraps and I can now say that I am the proud owner of several Jews.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-28-2015 at 12:37 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Instead I pulled myself up by my bootstraps and I can now say that I am the proud owner of several Jews.
    Good choice, as other groups demand more food. As any Jew would tell you- You GOTTA keep operating expenses low...

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Just leaving this here for Dave..

http://gallery.fanserviceftw.com/_images/759ea3f304930ff99fac31b503240e28/9299%20-%20fbi%20party_van%20pedobear%20tagme.jpg

10. Lounge   -   #20
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Like Dave I went though a really rough patch emotionally in my mid-Twenties but unlike Dave I didn't spend the next five years wallowing in self pity.Instead I pulled myself up by my bootstraps and I can now say that I am the proud owner of several Jews.
    So where is my paycheck? In the mail you cheap prick! LOL

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast