Thread: Games with Gold not downloading (360)

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Sup Dawgs

I can't seem to download any of the free monthly Gold games on 360...

Last month they gave away Tomb Raider - that's a game I used to own but traded in and still had saves for it, so I tried downloading for free and the download got to around 2% then failed just saying "Can't download". Then later last month they gave away Bioshock Infinite which I already have so didn't bother with.

Now this month, simultaneously they're giving away Gears Judgment & Terraria- I've tried downloading them both, both of them fail just like Tomb Raider did!

Anyone have this problem or seen it before?

edit: I have around 90GB free

2. Games   -   #2
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Sup Dawgs

I can't seem to download any of the free monthly Gold games on 360...

Last month they gave away Tomb Raider - that's a game I used to own but traded in and still had saves for it, so I tried downloading for free and the download got to around 2% then failed just saying "Can't download". Then later last month they gave away Bioshock Infinite which I already have so didn't bother with.

Now this month, simultaneously they're giving away Gears Judgment & Terraria- I've tried downloading them both, both of them fail just like Tomb Raider did!

Anyone have this problem or seen it before?

edit: I have around 90GB free
    Log on your Xbox live account on your PC an check the status there to see if something is being blocked.