Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Xp's Bad Xp's

Hey yall. Just want to download a tried and true XP pirate on Kazaa. I got dial up so as you can imagine it takes a looong time to get. I have had a few fakes which wouldn't unzip or run. ANyone can help with some sound advice? I've read about torrent, which I'm not too sure about and don't trust as yet.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    muchspl2
    http://www.dessent.net/btfaq is the faq then get shadows client and goto suprnova to get a torrent to download

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Grab eMule and head over to ShareReactor.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    AY yo, cheers boys and girls. THe one i'm dl at the mo is windows_xp_pro_corp filesize 504102. ANy takers to verify this as working and real. Is it updatebale or should it be updated?????

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    muchspl2
    kazaa corrupts and you really shouldn't take ANY chances on a OS, get it from emule or bittorrent, they have built in corruption handling

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Debaser
    AY yo, cheers boys and girls. THe one i'm dl at the mo is windows_xp_pro_corp filesize 504102. ANy takers to verify this as working and real. Is it updatebale or should it be updated????? 
    Yeah that's a real version, and if you want to update it just search for a xp key changer, but yeah, you'll be lucky if you get the whole thing without any corruptions, took me like 5 tries to get it.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by tutv@24 November 2003 - 07:52
    Grab eMule and head over to ShareReactor.
    and w8 until nxt christmas for it to finish

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    everyone always says the KaZaA corrupts files, and you should use bittorrent, but this is not always the case. For example, my Windows XP was downloaded off of KaZaA, and had no problems. But, when I tried to get Norton Systemworks 2004 off of bittorrent, I had to download it 3 times. The first two times, the RAR files were corrupt, and the third time it worked fine. So, although bittorrent is more stable than KaZaA and usually works better, this is not always the case.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    I dont have any problems with k lite either but with bit torrent i always had problems with corrupt downloads and my intrusion alerts are 50 times more higher on bt then k lite. k lite is much faster.My speeds on k lite are 250-300 kbs.with bit torrent lol you will never get speeds likethat hell your lucky to get over 30kbs.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Hitchhiker427@25 November 2003 - 02:40
    everyone always says the KaZaA corrupts files, and you should use bittorrent, but this is not always the case. For example, my Windows XP was downloaded off of KaZaA, and had no problems. But, when I tried to get Norton Systemworks 2004 off of bittorrent, I had to download it 3 times. The first two times, the RAR files were corrupt, and the third time it worked fine. So, although bittorrent is more stable than KaZaA and usually works better, this is not always the case.
    bittorrent can not corrupt, that is the case 100% of the time
    user error

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast