Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto V

Possibly the best open world game - next to Red Dead Redemption II. Amazing both of them - still fun to play.

2. Games   -   #22
    n00b
    I also play GTA 5. Guys do you have any idea where i can buy some extra funds for better playing?

3. Games   -   #23
    This is amazing game and I love it

4. Games   -   #24
    I have a copy for PS4 and PC. Word of warning the PC version needs a hella of gaming rig to get the best out of the game.

5. Games   -   #25
    GTA Vice City is one of the best games I have Played. I love playing this game. I have downloaded the moddified version of the game which offers unlimited AMMO from APK Rivers and it really works.

6. Games   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by lukeharrison1122 View Post
    I have downloaded the moddified version of the game which offers unlimited AMMO from APK Rivers and it really works.
    Fun fact: the original will also give you unlimited ammo if you pick up or buy huge amounts for a particular weapon.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. Games   -   #27
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Cheating is cool. We should all do it all the time.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Games   -   #28
    It's a single-player game, so who cares. Besides, that mission with the mini helicopter basically mandated cheating.

9. Games   -   #29
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Don't get your panties in a bunch, Nardwuar I said it was cool. Also I spent hundreds of hours playing GTA and all I can remember of it was there were guns and maybe cars. This differentiates it from Red Dead Redemption which involved guns and horses.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Games   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Also I spent hundreds of hours playing GTA and all I can remember of it was there were guns and maybe cars.
    That's an oversimplification. It also had trains and the occasional airplane.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast