Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto V

WTT193.jpg

How was the game reviews about this episode 5 in pc platform?

2. Games   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

yo

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    I just picked the game up but i haven't played since MKX came out and I can't stop playing it.

But i'll post here when I get to it.
    Last edited by anthonytsantia; 05-03-2015 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. Games   -   #4
    I think the story mode is nice, but the multiplayer sucks ... it take too long time to load and I never understood the goal.

5. Games   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by goro4111 View Post
    I think the story mode is nice, but the multiplayer sucks ... it take too long time to load and I never understood the goal.
    I would say you're in the minority there. It's the most successful multiplayer game ever made. Yes it takes a couple of minutes to load the MP side but after that you have almost no load times except when joining heists and that's only a few seconds. The goal is whatever you want it to be. Races, driving, killing, stunts, modding vehicles, exploring the map, heists, making money, running a business as a CEO or MC, etc.

yo

6. Games   -   #6
    You are probably right. It might have something to do with the age as well

7. Games   -   #7
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I don't think age has anything to do with it. I'm middle age ish and I play gta online. It's fun, let off some steam, do whatever you want, all with other real people around. It is not perfect but it is fun!

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    I end up playing more single player and just messing around than dealing with the MP issues.... Fun for a while tho.

9. Games   -   #9
    my favorite game.

10. Games   -   #10

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast