Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BTN Invite

N3T's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4

Smile

Hi I'm looking for BTN invite. Have good ratio and seedbox. Please help.
    Me Like FST I do not trade or sell invites, please don't ask. I only request what I use my self.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I put in a request for BTN a couple months back. I have good friends there who have had invites in the past- they have been keeping their eyes open for me. I never got invited.*

I've always despised this method, but if you really want in, find a site that has a 'special' power user forum with BTN invites. Otherwise, you'll be waiting...

*Personally, I lost interest when the site became so 'exclusive'. They have television shows, not nuclear weapons secrets, FFS!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Let us all hope this is lucky number five.In other news I hear seedbox users can get an invite at PTP.

As for BTN, they in their infinite teen wisdom stand proud on the fact that they control what others,usually their betters but in this case not so much ,desire.

It's sort of become like a "No girls allowed club" which in both cases makes sense only to 10 year olds and homosexuals.

Or I suppose to sum up the OP could just use Kodi where I've actually found stuff not on any tracker.

Anyway sorry for derailing your thread over my personal issues and now back to you asking for stuff from people you don't know and care even less about.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I put in a request for BTN a couple months back. I have good friends there who have had invites in the past- they have been keeping their eyes open for me. I never got invited.*

I've always despised this method, but if you really want in, find a site that has a 'special' power user forum with BTN invites. Otherwise, you'll be waiting...

*Personally, I lost interest when the site became so 'exclusive'. They have television shows, not nuclear weapons secrets, FFS!
    This applies to so many sites now. Not a community anymore, more like power hungry people unfortunately. Say something they don't like and game over.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    It's sort of become like a "No girls allowed club" which in both cases makes sense only to 10 year olds and homosexuals.
    I'm guessing BTN is run by those who fit both categories, but are expressing their confused desires through power trips.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    N3T's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    @ megabyteme, yeah I know its very dificult to get into it. It's #1 for tv shows no dought.

@ IdolEyes787, yeah now a days kids running this trackers and banning left and right =(( and yes there is tv shows you can't find anywhere else.

@ threelions00, yeah now it seems like all about the money then the community. There is very few good trackers left that run by old legends.
    Me Like FST I do not trade or sell invites, please don't ask. I only request what I use my self.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by N3T View Post

@ IdolEyes787, yeah now a days kids running this trackers and banning left and right =
    Why would you join a tracker with this "bad behaviour". If I'd be banned somewhere, I'd consider that they never deserved me.

...and don't give me the "#1 for tv shows" line.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    Why would you join a tracker with this "bad behaviour". If I'd be banned somewhere, I'd consider that they never deserved me.
    None of us deserve you, dion. Certainly not 1000 posts of you.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Dion's like my bud.We're spiritually like this close and if you could see me I'd be holding my hands so far apart that I think I may have just dislocated my shoulder.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Dion's like my bud.We're spiritually like this close and if you could see me I'd be holding my hands so far apart that I think I may have just dislocated my shoulder.
    Goatse. Just say you did a Goatse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast