Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Have A Public Conversation, Idoleyes, Innit

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Chalice doesn't know anything, he's just intuitive because he's Irish and therefore presumably has faerie blood.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    No respectable Irish man would put anything in his blood that wasn't at least 80 proof, or narcotic.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    He shared a needle, obviously.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    For the sake of development, I will sustain an element of autobiography if you will. Yes, I shared needles with Idol's sister. I'm not proud of it. I wouldn't be proud of eating the last Dodo, but I'd still do it. That mind-transfusion which occurs whenever intravenous becomes mutual did indeed transpire. All in all, you didn't have a happy upbringing. You blamed yourself for this for a very long time. You retreated into film and literature, but more prevalent, drama.

You've recently come to an approximation of peace and would like to reach out to the people who have truly shaped you and you feel you love. Namely me.

Let's collide.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    A brave attempt but when I was young I was literally the fair-haired boy.True story.

I think a simple explanation of most things me would be "Maturity is a bitter disappointment for which no remedy exists, unless laughter could be said to remedy anything".Not that I'm either necessarily old or mature.

As for film and literature, one searches for heroes when none exist or something.

I won't presume to likewise psychoanalyze you but I think a short summary of Meg's underlying motivations would be "tiny penis".

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Thank you for that.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    So spake Grimbley's Mum.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Haha. He's like some kinda Jehovah's Witness type at the moment. You just haven't applied the appropriate pressure.

I don't mean to tell you your business, but I woulda had him crying by now.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    He doesn't seem a bad guy for a missionary and he takes stuff too personal.

I'd like to say that I'm laying off out of some misplaced sense compassion but the truth is that fanatics have always terrified me.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Yep, actually appears like you at the beginning of your mod tenure. Utterly reasonable despite oneself.

Sorry, but that clearly smacks of dishonesty. As evidenced, you weren't able to reconcile that with being a member, given that the ground was in a perpetual state of shift with the constant mutation of the filesharing form. Not forum, form.

But still you're here. Would you care to qualify that? What's so fucking good about this pathetic pocket of pish that keeps you coming back or something?

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast