Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoi dijon095andsomeothernumbers

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    Unless there are very heavy stick/crowbar involved then I`m am fairly sure me and Idol will never beat each other

"Grimbley" - that just doesn`t insult me anywhere near enough, I find it a good amateur play on the 'not real' word.
    God's own truth which you can choose to believe or not.

Until I just looked it up to me "gribley" was nothing more than a nonsensical word comprised of more than four letters.So in the context of this forum if I failed to properly process said nonsense then after a couple of initial views then my brain backburnered it and does what it does to pretty much everyone here,it started identifying you in terms of your avatar.So instead of conspiracy you can file this one under "honest mistake".

To better explain my absentmindedness maybe think in terms of street signs.
    When one becomes familiar with where they are they basically discount the signs and navigate by landmarks..

Again apologizes for getting your fake name wrong, Gilbert.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Quick what are the last two digits in dijon's username?

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Fox , you seem like a thoughtful individual.What do think about men's vs woman's sports?

Some sports are best left to men, such as football and rugby, while women excel at other sports, such as mud wrestling and naked jogging.
    The one time I could have put up with a wall of text and suddenly he's John Oliver.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Hoi dion, mate.

I know how you like me to keep you informed on what's going on with the Women's World Cup so some thoughts now that I'm a certified expert on what we fans call the beatific game.

First, the best way to watch it is to record the whole matchstick and then play it back at 16x speed.Only pause it when you see people in the stands applauding or if there is a closeup of a hot chick.
    This way you skip over the 88 minutes when nothing is happening and still get to see the important stuff like goals and fights and tits.

Second, I hate the Canadian Women's team.
    Apparently their only skill is being big and getting in people's way including mostly that of their own teammates.I wish them a swift and painful defeat so next time the people in charge realize me need more immigrants on the squad if we are ever going to have any chance of success.

Lastly I'm hoping for France. Mostly because they have the most skill and panache and are neither Germany or the US.

I would hope for England but I am currently at war with them and don't want to seen as a traitor.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-23-2015 at 12:38 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    So you became a soccer boy expert. To be honest I wouldn't have expected that from you. I rather expect the canadian team to win the tournament
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    You wouldn't say that if you'd actually seen them play.I honestly believe that it's not simply a phrase but they actually do have shit for brains.

Unsurprisingly they play a style very similar to the US but lack the aggression in attack that let's the Americans compensate for what they give up in skill to a few other teams.

France and Germany are clearly the class of the field but unfortunately they are scheduled to face each other in their next game in the quarterfinals. The Americans would probably have a tougher time beating Germany as they are the bigger more physical team and so less vulnerable to the US's steamrolling.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Dijon, your confounding game of football has betrayed me.

France lost to Germany, a team apparently comprised entirely of transsexual serial; killers,even though they did not give up even one "real" type goal.

This penalty shot horse shit is horse shit when you can be called for one simply because somebody misses making a good strike on net and inadvertently misfires it off your arm which as bad luck would have it is attached to your body.
    Maybe in sense of fair play they should amend the rule to only include intentional hand balls or else take my suggestion and the governing body proceed kill themselves en masse.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-27-2015 at 11:03 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Where can I find this? http://imgur.com/gallery/q5LM1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Where can I find this? http://imgur.com/gallery/q5LM1
    Try Florence, in Italy. In fact, the images look like they've been ripped straight out of Assassin's Creed.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    7gPWeOa.jpg

I thought it was San Quentin until I read the part about there being rules.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast