Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Farewell to FST. Literally the greatest giveaway ever(and ever is a really long time)

Poster BT Rep: +2
    You were a prick and I am delighted to see you go.

Now, about that super secret tracker invite...

I hear it is customary to say something nice in situations like these in order to kiss ass to get invites, so, I always liked that you used acceptable spelling and punctuation in many of your posts.

ps You should have asked for some massive amount of ass kissing in the begging posts as this would have been a fitting goodbye tribute/scam from you.

o/ and enjoy real life, hope it all goes well for you. No sarcasm and I am real life serious in wishing you well.
    LSS #1

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by smcewa11 View Post

Now, about that super secret tracker invite...

I hear it is customary to say something nice in situations like these in order to kiss ass to get invites, so, I always liked that you used acceptable spelling and punctuation in many of your posts.

ps You should have asked for some massive amount of ass kissing in the begging posts as this would have been a fitting goodbye tribute/scam from you.

o/ and enjoy real life, hope it all goes well for you. No sarcasm and I am real life serious in wishing you well.
    For future reference if you want to insult me please get the terminology right.

I'm not technically a "prick" as I actually care about people's feelings and anything negative I say has at least some justification,if only a little .Therefore next time please use the more appropriate terms "loser" , "pea-brained idiot" or in a pinch,"dipshit".

Thanks in advance

your erstwhile benefactor

dipshit,
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smcewa11 View Post
    you.

For future reference if you want to insult me please get the terminology right.

I'm not technically a "prick" as I actually care about people's feelings and anything negative I say has at least some justification,if only a little .Therefore next time please use the more appropriate terms "loser" , "pea-brained idiot" or in a pinch,"dipshit".

Thanks in advance

your erstwhile benefactor

dipshit,
    Dipshit is about right. Saying farewell in this group is tantamount to walking through graveyards and shouting "HEY EVERYBODY, I'M LEAVING"

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Let's go with that as without knowing any of the facts I'm sure you're right.

Also could you please create a separate thread to insult me as it's sort of a little gauche to be doing it here.

Try entitling it "Dipshit" because that seems to work.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-24-2015 at 06:25 PM. Reason: People are so quick to turn on their gods.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    oprea82's Avatar DOC BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    May no coco-nut fall into your head while sober or humping a sea turtle there, other than that take care and godspeed.
    FLAC is the thing if you can help with that.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by user3240 View Post
    Saying farewell in this group is tantamount to walking through graveyards and shouting "HEY EVERYBODY, I'M LEAVING"
    It's called 'manners'. Even random strangers leave coins on yer mom's nightstand on the way out.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    ok so i just want the top secret invite .... would like to say somit nice about you but as
    i dont know you from adam whats the point .... thanks in advance

Oh and enjoy your new venture

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    ok, this is a short list i've made so pay attention.
    i want FTN, SceneHD, HDBits.org, M-Vids, Exigo, PTN, What.cd, rautaportti, Pedro's, DB9, NorBits, iTS.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    ok, this is a short list i've made so pay attention.
    i want FTN, SceneHD, HDBits.org, M-Vids, Exigo, PTN, What.cd, rautaportti, Pedro's, DB9, NorBits, iTS.
    I don't think FTN exists anymore but I can send you an imaginary invite if you like 'cus you deserve it.
    I don't know what SceneHD is but based on the encapsulated words I'm thinking that it may have something to do with HD and being ghey.
    I can give you M-Vids.Ignore the fact it's called YouTube as that's the secret code name but I assure you it's exactly the same thing.
    I use to have donor status of PTN but I lost it when their server crashed and they wouldn't reinstate me based solely on my word so fuck them.No seriously,fuck them.
    I have one invite left to What.CD which I'm still hoping to use to procure sex with, so keep dreaming but ask your sister if she wants one.
    rautaportti sounds foreign and Pedos and DB9 sound foreign with EDM overtones so I'm assuming even you are bright enough to know I don't want anything to do with any of those,even in death.
    ITS I lost my password to a couple years or more ago when my computer died.I could well still have an account there as I was in the sanctified realm of "never be disabled for inactivity" but frankly it seems like too much work to try and get back in just for you so, sorry.
    In their stead I am willing give you an invite to cyclingtorents with my compliments though ,bro.

And yes I know I missed a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by twue View Post
    ok so i just want the top secret invite .... would like to say somit nice about you but as
    i dont know you from adam whats the point .... thanks in advance
    But if I gave it to you then it wouldn't be a secret anymore.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-24-2015 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Pedos
    Wait, what?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast