Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Farewell to FST. Literally the greatest giveaway ever(and ever is a really long time)

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Pedos
    Wait, what?
    His giveaway; his rules, or something...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    first of all , sorry to see you going , i went through the same phase 6 years ago , and left filesharing scene , but i just did not let go of 1 tracker , (starts with T) , i was one of the pioneer members of PTN and flower ( SCL) , and eventually left both . SCL if i am not wrong , got shut down in 2012 or something . i remember i read somebody's tweet.

and yet , i came back (not as the same old person thought ) who would love to collect trackers to measure dick with others , i mean just for the sake of it.

and i thank you for that act of generosity that you did few weeks ago , and fulfilled my request , i just hope to get my hands on the tracker which is best for its " archive " section and starts with " S " , i know i cant eat popcorn because only staff there has invites and if im not wrong , you are not a staff there.

and as far as HD /MUSIC or TV content goes , i dont really give a shit to these trackers , no matter how much important they are.

i am just into movies ,preferably old .

you take care.

Best Wishes

Love
    Saqib

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by saqib View Post

i just hope to get my hands on the tracker which is best for its " archive " section and starts with " S "
    Can you be a little less vague because I'm sort of dumb and can think of at least four.

Also SCL banned my account simply for being staff here even though I've always been vocally against trading.Apparently to my surprise this is a forum entirely devoted to trading and absolutely nothing else so to simply be here you then de facto support trading. Which sort of makes the same kind of sense saying that because Donald Sterling happens to be racist then the entire NBA is against blacks.

Anyway as it rid me of one more tracker staffed by people with the mentality of children , in retrospect ,thanks.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    So as a farewell gift to a site that literally means nothing to me unless pain is a thing....

Idol, bye bye.... luv u lots as we've had such fun public debates. Do I want your trackers or need them? nooooooooo....

So moving on, a good move... thinking of that myself (not in a relocation sense) but I still like Shay and Meg (forum) and postings from Cab, Witch and Piercerseth etc (just on the off-chance I miss something). So I am still hovering around for no good reason for the moment

Anyway buddy enjoy whatever backwater, no internet hellhole you`ve signed up for

Make sure you get your shots
    P

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post

Idol, bye bye.... luv u lots as we've had such fun public debates. Do I want your trackers or need them? nooooooooo....

So moving on, a good move... thinking of that myself (not in a relocation sense) but I still like Shay and Meg (forum) and postings from Cab, Witch and Piercerseth etc (just on the off-chance I miss something).
    Resolved: Gribley has testicles.Supporting the yea side,Gribley.Supporting the nay side, overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Also what exactly are a Cab,Witch or Piercerseth? Is that another thing? I hope it's not another thing.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

Wait, what?
    His giveaway; his rules, or something...
    I'm not fluent in Mexican,so sue me.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-25-2015 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Resolved: Gribley has testicles
    But just the two at my last checkup.

what exactly are a Cab,Witch or Piercerseth?

NZB section stuff, not torrents... hence may or maynot have more testicles than you
    Last edited by Gribley; 06-25-2015 at 05:28 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Personally, I've never taken issue with you, and only dropped in to this thread to say fare-thee-well. You have been one of the only people to try to keep this section alive(I realize the irony of someone who never posts here anymore saying that), and I enjoy your banter. I don't want anything from you, but thanks for all you've done over the years.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    But just the two at my last checkup.
    For some reason Meg says he won't believe you until you PM him some pictures of them.
    The really hard to fathom part is that he says that you need to be wearing leather chaps and a cowboy hat in the pictures.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    I'm breaking the silence…. Can I have your Clash of Kings account? ….or any scraps from the masters table will do...
    No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated and disciplined.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Just a random thought here: Maybe if the people who are stopping in to say good riddance goodbye to Idol would simply post more, he wouldn't be making this thread.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast