Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Farewell to FST. Literally the greatest giveaway ever(and ever is a really long time)

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Obviously, no.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #202
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Obviously, no.
    Good riddance
    o hai

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #203
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    How's Samoa this time of year?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #204
    At least one too many Dwayne Johnsons.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #205
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Meg, Idol... Ahhh... Finally some comic relief!
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #206
    Shhh...let's keep it quiet, but somebody has a birthday coming on April 15. *covers hand and points at Idol*

Not sure how many flaming cocks he'll have on his cake, but rest assured, he'll blow them all successfully!
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #207
    This was better than Hombre's "I made it to 3 stars! (Possible) Huge Giveaway"! And back then RealitY hadn't devalued stars to make our exports more competitive on the international market[citation needed], so they actually meant something
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #208
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Shhh...let's keep it quiet, but somebody has a birthday coming on April 15. *covers hand and points at Idol*

Not sure how many flaming cocks he'll have on his cake, but rest assured, he'll blow them all successfully!
    I'm currently suffering excruciating pain from sciatica so actually I'm not seeing a lot of upside to still being alive.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #209
    Sorry to hear about that, Idol! I know that feeling all too well. I got some temporary relief by doing this:

You can also use an individual tennis ball to relieve lower back, buttock, or even sciatica pain.

Place the ball under your back, buttock, or upper thigh while you lie on the floor and gently move yourself around to find sore muscle groups. Once you find a tender spot, you can focus and press there, but not too hard. Do not roll the ball directly over your spine. And stop right away if you feel any sharp or sudden pain.

Hope it helps you too. Aging...I wouldn't recommend it to anyone!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #210
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

I'm currently suffering excruciating pain from sciatica so actually I'm not seeing a lot of upside to still being alive.

Been there, done that
    ... about 15 months of very excruciating pain before surgery, (All from Brown Recluse spider bites!), I only got three paralyzed toes to remember it by.

Killed the spider though, so there is that.

(Aspercreme roll on with Lidocaine helps my chronic pain... 9 or so years after my rotator cuff surgery. Salonpas patches w / Lidocaine may help.)

Try to have a Happy Birthday... okay my friend and get way beyond it in your mind... we have enough shite going on to add any more. Stay safer and Meg.. you and yours as well.

B-Day Quote:

"I didn't mind getting old when I was young. It's the being old now that's getting to me." ― John Scalzi
    Last edited by Stehle; 04-15-2020 at 02:01 AM. Reason: The 'caines have it IMHO!