Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Farewell to FST. Literally the greatest giveaway ever(and ever is a really long time)

dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    1. I've forgotten all information about the account so you will have to find it for yourself by typing random letters.
    piece of cake
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Since we're football buds, dion I can give you the hint that some of the letters are possibly vowels and some of the letters are possibly consonants.

Not definitively though.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    Goes through list of trackers........... *disabled due to inactivity. Wow.. I'm spoiled with choice.

This whole departure post made me suddenly just remember this scene from Quo Vadis 1951

Starring IdolEyes787 as Nero and FST members as the Christians.

Oh well.. something will surely suffice.
    The finger pyramid of evil contemplation
    Last edited by aoshivx; 06-28-2015 at 12:20 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    It's actually more like this and dion09529 is Liv Tyler.

Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-28-2015 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Literally the best thing I ever posted

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    "Daddy, noooo."- Dion

More like this where Idol is speaking to FST...

Last edited by megabyteme; 06-28-2015 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    Memphy's Avatar Average Joe BT Rep: +5
    Hello. Glad to hear someone finally living his dream, good on you mate. Live long and prosper.

Regarding your invites, i want something...but i forgot what, i remember that over 6-7 years ago you made a giveaway about something i really needed at the time and haven't gotten in until today. Buuut i forgot what it was, i think it had very niche stuff about experiments, doc's and recordings, but i can't remember the name. I'll pm you if i remember what i'm rambling about.

Anyways, have a good trip and a happy adventure dude, good luck!
    "It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics . . . dope and all that crap. It's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an assistant - a friend." - Louis Armstrong

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    IdolEyes787 can you help me to join thegft? I opened a thread yesterday: https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/458247-TheGFT
    as I said i used nzb before and thegft would be my first private torrent site. would be nice to get in or i will wait until open sign up works aigain.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    I was a member there for like two weeks several years ago but didn't particular like it as it was all scene then and the torrent activity was minimal.
    Could be the greatest thing since sliced bread now for all I know but sadly for you I'm no longer a member.

Personally and this is just me and maybe not applicable to your situation , I would create a request thread for something like IPT or Torrentvault or another one of the easy to get into, huge userbase general trackers. Likely have most anything you want and negates the need to jump through hoops. If find you don't like it then at least it's a decent stepping off point to try and get into something else.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    ^Agreed on both the GFT assessment and the rec for IPT. IPT's owner is as scummy as they come, but it really is the best site for content. The p2p encoder groups who call it home get stuff out ASAP and in good as possible quality.

I'd go elsewhere if there was an equivalent option. Sadly, there is not...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #60
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    FL is one of the alternates of ipT , content wise and user base wise. lots of freeleech , only downside is ,its interface is in romanian , but still easy to navigate.

other option is TL . long retention of scene , if you looking for movies only , i might get you into TC .

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast