Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tour de France 2015 or another thread no one will post in.

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Stage 11. Cows!

Cavendish tweeted a photo of his cyclometer showing max speed at 101.91kph or 63.3mph.
    Last edited by Skiz; 07-17-2015 at 01:50 AM.

yo

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Stage 11. Cows!
    I'm fairly certain one of those was Shia LaBeouf.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    2nd day in the mountains: The attacks seemed coordinated by all the other important teams. One after another probing for any weakness that Froome may be experiencing from that impressive first mountain stage win.
    Froome also launched an attack against himself as well . The commentators were besides themselves about it. Doesn't look like Contador has anything left. Did he leave it all on the Italian roads?

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    If I didn't know any better and I don't , I would say that Sky is doping.

Also Cavendish wins only because the finish was tailor made to his strengths with a curve so close to the end and a very short effort.
    If he had manned up and hung in for finish of stage 15 he might have won that as well.As it was Sagan had the perfect position for once but didn't have the intuition of the situation like Griepel and so instead of moving forward he got shut down on the wrong side of the bend and didn't have the time to close the distance he had lost.Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Next stage(16) for once wasn't totally Sagan's fault as everybody seemed more content to let the Lampre guy ride away than actually trying to win if it meant risking taking Sagan to the finish.Sagan deserved a better fate.
    Nice descent though even if all the flash barely was appreciably faster that smoother lines .I do give him a lot of credit for not sitting up after every intermediate sprint on these transition stages though.

Not back to being bored for the next three days I guess.

Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-21-2015 at 08:02 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    They have a history of bad blood but still there are some things in love,war and bike racing that you just don't do.

http://velonews.competitor.com/2015/...iquette_379488

6. Sports Club   -   #16
    Wow. What a final day of racing. Right down to the wire. Nairo Quintana will be someone to watch in future years.
    He will dominate. Assumes that the course directors decide to design future tours like this year's -- great mountain stages
    stacked towards the end. No time trials on the 20th stage like in past or those ending flat stages.

Most enjoyable Tour in recent times. Great attacks and repels. Just great.

Remember the same kind of controversy with Andy Schleck and Contador. However I believe Schleck's was user's error causing his chain to jump, not mechanical.
    He was more of a quitter than a fighter.

7. Sports Club   -   #17
    Watched the last couple of stages of the Tour of Utah because those climbs are ridiculously hard. Negative racing at it's finest.

I mean if you have ten guys riding up the entirety of an Empire Pass together and none of them seemingly even ever in trouble then there is something seriously wrong.
    Relegate them all to last place and give the stage to that guy from Smartstop who actually seemed to give a fuck.

8. Sports Club   -   #18
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

9. Sports Club   -   #19
    Needs a better soundtrack.

You're welcome cycling-soccer hybrid wanks.

Best cycling song ever if only because it evokes images of a time when any kid could scrap together enough money and dreams for a Specialized Allez.

He could still afford one today but it would be hard to race well minus an arm and a leg.

Things were better when only half the World were greedy cunts.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-07-2016 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12