Thread: Google search block

When did Google start checking searches?

I got this after looking for "NZB index"

Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. This page checks to see if it's really you sending the requests, and not a robot. Why did this happen?

This page appears when Google automatically detects requests coming from your computer network which appear to be in violation of the Terms of Service. The block will expire shortly after those requests stop. In the meantime, solving the above CAPTCHA will let you continue to use our services.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    I get it when a lot of people are using my wifi. I think one of my sons friends is looking at stuff he should not be looking at.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'd say that if you have people using your computers to look at 'stuff' too filthy for Google's limits of decency, you need to cut ties with those people and NEVER let them back in your house. Only BAD will come from continued interactions.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by david25 View Post

Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. This page checks to see if it's really you sending the requests, and not a robot. Why did this happen?

This page appears when Google automatically detects requests coming from your computer network which appear to be in violation of the Terms of Service. The block will expire shortly after those requests stop. In the meantime, solving the above CAPTCHA will let you continue to use our services.
    It's not because of the content you're watching rather it's because Google detects a different header from your network IP.

Using proxy or VPN?

You can check that out yourself at "whatismyip"

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by david25 View Post

It's not because of the content you're watching rather it's because Google detects a different header from your network IP.

Using proxy or VPN?

You can check that out yourself at "whatismyip"
    Thanks for this answer, it must have been a problem with my ISP because it hasnt returned.

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    i think randall answer is correct

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    Sending searches from a robot, computer program, automated service, ... When the abuse hitting Google's network stops, we automatically stop blocking

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    BANNED
    Personal Website Blocklist. You can create a personal website blocklist in Google Chrome by installing the extension from Google with the exactly that name. Once you install it in Chrome and perform a search in Google, you'll now see an option to block that site directly under the title and URL for the search result.