Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Favorite way to get your DRUNK on?

TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post

I could drink like a fish in college.
    Do fish go to college? Besides, whatever they learn would be forgotten about within 3 seconds, or is that just goldfish?
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Oh I see. So it's some kind of Lemon Party promotion thing.
    You've got it in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post

I could drink like a fish in college.
    Do fish go to college? Besides, whatever they learn would be forgotten about within 3 seconds, or is that just goldfish?
    I forgot.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

Do fish go to college?
    School of fish so, obviously.Although some of them just try to skate through.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

For instance... Tomorrow I am teeing off at 6.30am, and while I am cleaning my clubs in the garage at 5am, I will be having at least 3 Smirnoff's then. Now in Canada they do not serve liquor until 11am, which means I will have 5 more bottles in my bag, plus a cold water bottle full of vodka and lemonade(I hold the club soda), which will have 12oz of vodka, and a splash of lemonade to add the flavor I am looking for..(and if my back gets sore I will throw in a Percocet as well)
    I would inform you that you're an an alcoholic but I'm pretty sure you already know that.

At least have the decency to feel guilty that in one day you drink what the average Cambodian family of alcoholics drinks in a year.

PS. Idol..... I would take your advice about Something Else, but really what good would it do?? .
    Consider it like therapy for the soul as there aren't any baseball bats available.

6. Lounge   -   #76

Do fish go to college?
    Poor bastard 'Merkin fish are drowning in debt. Can't even escape through tankruptcy.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #77
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

Do fish go to college?
    :drumroll:
    Now go away.

8. Lounge   -   #78
    I would inform you that you're an an alcoholic but I'm pretty sure you already know that.

At least have the decency to feel guilty that in one day you drink what the average Cambodian family of alcoholics drinks in a year.
    When I started this thread, I was not expecting anyone to answer "breakfast".

9. Lounge   -   #79
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I actually consider myself as a summer Alcoholic....And your comparison with Cambodian's is mute

I just got home nd not hit the hot tub yet, but to give the update... Started at 530 am with 2 double vodka lemonades, and brought 3 Smirnoff's and a thermos cooler bottle.....
    10oz of vodka and filled the rest with lemonade(holds just over 2 cups of liquid).
    I shot 82(sucks I didn't break 80!! 3 putted 3 greens!!!), and killed everyone. So my winnings were $10 and it cost me $23 for breakfast. Over all it was a great round of golf..
    But I think I may need advice how to start up and make money in the Landscaping business to get ahead ....

Time to relax in the hot tub for a while and maybe have a few more drinks to relax....Then after my nap I will be back...

As my people would say on this glorious day Good Shabbos!!!!
    Have fun everyone....
    Shay

10. Lounge   -   #80
    ....And your comparison with Cambodian's is mute

I'd make a joke but at this point I have no idea what he's talking about.Still nothing vultured nothing gained.

Wasn't there something in Lord of the Rings called Entmute?

OK that's all I got.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast