Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite way to get your DRUNK on?

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

Heart

I've recently discovered adding absinth to margaritas made with gin. Does the job quickly.

What do you drink when you have a desire to get drunk to the point where you wake up with a frightened cat/hobo/woman in your living room, and you go "I don't know any of you..."

And how often do you feel the urge to do this? I've been drinking quite a bit for the past 5 nights now, which I do not regret.

EDIT- Let's also add to this "glorious drunk munchies".

-Doritos were freakin' AWESOME last night

-Nissan Premium Noodles made with chicken broth instead of water is always good

-Fried wings with Franks, sriracha, honey, lime juice, cilantro is SERIOUS win (based on this recipe)- basically Frank's Wing Sauce instead of the vinegar and tossed on wings. Sour cream ranch as a dipping sauce.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 08-14-2015 at 08:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I drink liquid acid if I want to have a really good time. I don't touch alcohol. It's for peasants.
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    I don't touch alcohol..
    Likewise but I'm drunk on your smile.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Awww
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    I drink liquid acid if I want to have a really good time. I don't touch alcohol. It's for peasants.
    I hear Drano will clean you out and leave you feeling empty inside. Not unlike my mother...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    EDIT- Just remembered Drano is a base.

My mother is still a heartless bitch, though.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    What's a base, other than the obvious. What's a Drano. Some kind of Merkin misspeeling I assume.
    Now go away.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    At least I'm consistent in my misspelling. Draino. For cleaning out plumbing. Base is the opposite of acid on the PH scale.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    At least I'm consistent in my misspelling. Draino. For cleaning out plumbing. Base is the opposite of acid on the PH scale.
    Just say that a base is any solution with a pH greater than 7. Why go relative when the absolute is absolute?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Then you wouldn't have gotten to post.

Seems the spelling id 'Drano'. See, this thread wasn't a complete waste.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast