Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fear The Walking Dead

same as the guy who doesn't like the characters.. only watched to see if they died, then wished they'd die

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Not a big fan of the show but I find the original series very tedious and slow. I thought this one started off a little better but have not bothered to watch any of season 2 at this point in time.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    I thought it started out ok, but got tedious later on. Not nearly as good as TWD!

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by evo View Post
    I thought it started out ok, but got tedious later on. Not nearly as good as TWD!
    It's a really different show, with a subject based on the discover of the disease and with the will to find a safe house. I think, even if the two shows share the same "zombie concept", Fear the walking dead is really different from the original serie, with a bit of spanish show rather than the US cowboy show seen in the walking dead. the two shows are complementaries to each others.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    I watched the first season, but have given up on the second season. I just dont like any of the characters.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    i think you cant see the recycle of the original TWD in almost every sceen..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12