Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: edonkey/emule working sites

mike160's Avatar Old School
    Hi anyone know of any good edonkey/emule still working sites

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    sharethefiles.com is still going

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Sure wish someone would come singlehandedly be the saviour of edonkey...

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    These below are all the resources which will help you get back to ED2K community.

Indexing Sites
    1) TVUnderground
    2) ShareTheFiles

Community Forum
    1) eMule
    2) aMule

ED2K Statistics
    1) Peerates
    2) ShortyPower

Updates
    1) eMule-Security
    2) Gruk

Stats.png

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Hey, don't I recognize you from somewhere?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    You should as when someone pray in my name looking for the lord and saviour of Donkey network I show up. While you, mj, idol: Three Stooges were getting busy collecting silly forum post counts with nothing to show for accomplishment. I was busy here deploying network infrastructure when I abused you and idol. But now my network has grown 10x that so in simple words I transmit more in a day than your residential provider's bandwidth limit.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Oh look, it's the least interesting man in the World.

Still feigning magnanimity while attempting to infect people with malware using Emule protocols I see.
    Well at least you're consistent.

3ogix1.jpg
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    LOL the uneducated computer illiterate never fails at it I mean at least "you're consistent" on that. I mean just when you think the biggest joke of FST said something dumb he proves you wrong and says something even dumber. Can you please break down those malware signatures? How did you acquire them? Give it up for this little re-re guys I took him offline just because I could and all he manage to do is randomly babble about things he has no idea about lol as he is typing now.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by xSTHNSx View Post
    You should as when someone pray in my name looking for the lord and saviour of Donkey network I show up.
    No, you are proof that when someone starts telling a joke, a punchline appears.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    This is coming from the father of a retard whos gene is so bad that your own father suffered with you and now you passed it down to little DownSynMega. Still unable to show anything? Here is one sit here all day and post more i'm sure someone in FST would take you serious LOL let me know who doesn't think Idol and you are jokes of FST here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast