Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mental problems :ghey:

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I've already left a stressful job in favour of a lower paid jawb, less stressful one

I think it might be from spending 3 hours a day on buses for the past 7 years. But you say that to someone and their immediate response is a greater hardship that they endure or remind you that there's people in Africa who can't afford buses or something else. But it is shit. By the time you get home you have two hours of free time before bed and then do it all over again. That's should it turn out I'm mental, otherwise I'll just be sure to sprinkle more thyroids and cat eyes on my cocopops

But your offer of your sister taking me to a concert is totally accepted

Also, are you sure the cleaners just weren't turning the lights off after hoovering? Maybe you had headphones in and didn't hear them leaving?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    And as I ran out I think I saw a chinaman dressed as Link from zelda
    Now that you're officially mental, how do you know that it wasn't Link dressed as a Chinaman?
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    I've already left a stressful job in favour of a lower paid jawb, less stressful one

I think it might be from spending 3 hours a day on buses for the past 7 years. But you say that to someone and their immediate response is a greater hardship that they endure or remind you that there's people in Africa who can't afford buses or something else. But it is shit. By the time you get home you have two hours of free time before bed and then do it all over again. That's should it turn out I'm mental, otherwise I'll just be sure to sprinkle more thyroids and cat eyes on my cocopops

But your offer of your sister taking me to a concert is totally accepted

Also, are you sure the cleaners just weren't turning the lights off after hoovering? Maybe you had headphones in and didn't hear them leaving?
    Having to spend half your days on a bus IS shit, and I don't have trouble seeing how that can get to you. Probably part of what did it to my brother, that and unemployment, I'd wager.

As for the blindness, it was partial. Saw daylight at the edges. Hard to explain. Not had it for like 6 years. I've had eye migraines, too, which is mostly like seeing stars, for me. IDK if the two are related, although I think eye migraines are more neurological in nature, whereas hysterical blindness or whatever they call it now, is entirely psychosomatic iirc.

I think panic attacks might just be another expression of the same thing. Just affects you differently depending on how you are wired.

Oh, and I'd get it when coming down from a very stressful situation, not when it was at its peak. Reaching here, but might it be that you are still somehow feeling the stress from your old job, and in recovery or something?
    Last edited by Snee; 11-10-2015 at 07:29 PM. Reason: busyedits, motherfuckers

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Sneaky asians

5. Lounge   -   #15
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    When I am told I need to do something I sometimes get panic attacks caused by me worrying about whether I will get a panic attack when I am actually doing the thing.

I also had a thing called viral labyrinthitis, which basically means that one of my inner ears is fucked, not really good for balance. I thought I was going to die the day it started. It happened years ago but my balance is still fucked and it can feel like a room is spinning round when I am just sitting in a chair. I'm fucked with heights as well, it isn't fear it's a genuine feeling of spinning, tunnel vision, wanting to throw up and other good stuff. It's totally unpredictable, sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't

So if I'm going to a building I haven't been in before, with all of that open plan glass walkways pish I get panic attacks that I might not even be able to walk up the stairs or something else.

True story.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I'm thankful that stress doesn't effect me in any of those ways. I've always tried to avoid stress. It seems that these kind of symptoms are fairly common, in here at least. Is it a bored thing.
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    LOL

I sea what you did their.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Welcome to The Crazy. Always knew you had it in you- embrace it!

REMEMBER: Sane people don't get to have their own seats on the bus. Heck, gain a reputation, and people will clear out for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I had a panic attack that lasted three days, and it was a surreal experience coming out of it. I'm not convinced it was stress related because everything was pretty standard up to that point, and I had an onslaught of bad news/situations that followed the month after said attack. I'd only accept that it was stress related if I was clairvoyant.

I had to google what the fuck just happened. Anyways, it hasn't really happened again, so I say fuck it. Unless you're like chalice and get those pussy short versions everyday, then in that case, consider writing suicide poetry.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Unless you're like chalice and get those pussy short versions everyday, then in that case, consider writing suicide poetry.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast