Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mental problems :ghey:

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Sad to learn my dance moves are unoriginal
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Even Sepp Blatter has got it now.

Sepp Blatter: Fifa president in hospital after 'small breakdown'

Suspended Fifa president Sepp Blatter is in hospital after what has been called a "small emotional breakdown".
    Blatter, 79, who has led world football's governing body for 18 years, wasprovisionally suspended for 90 days last month amid a corruption scandal.
    It is understood he suffered what has been called "a nervous shock" but is expected to make a full recovery.
    Blatter is set to remain in hospital until next Tuesday after being admitted initially for a check-up last week.
    Five days ago, Blatter's lawyer Richard Cullen said the Swiss had undergone stress-related health checks in hospital, but added: "He is fine and expects to be home shortly."
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Ah, the hatstand defence, a classic.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    It works eighty percent of the thyme, every thyme.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    A bloke once said to me "The buses are every 15 minutes, on the hour"

True story.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    What a mentalist. A bloke at a bus-stop asked my friend if he could spare a rollie. My friend obliged, gave him a rizla and some tobacco which the guy put in his pocket, and they got chatting. My friend then asked the fella if he had any Marijuana for sale. The chap said 'Yes. A tenner worth' . My friend gave him a tenner, got on the bus, then had a look at the wrap the man had handed him. It was just the rizla and tobacco he'd given the guy earlier.

Genious salesman.
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    When you say "my friend" ...

8. Lounge   -   #28
    He was, but it was a while back. I can't remember his name or his face any longer.
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    It was last week, and you need to lay off the drugs.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Sneaky asians
    Tell me about it.

One sold me a dodgy battery over the internets, and is now being adamantly stupid.

I don't think I'll be getting that refund he's promising, if only I send the bettary back to China (for more than it cost me), but at least I get to turn some of that frustration into confusion, which I am sending right back at him, via the gift of a lot of words.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast