Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Beard

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Why do you have to be a Drunk Ass instead of being someone that just has a brain big enough to try to get along and keep the peace...
    For some reason i just try to be the bigger person and give some people a chance..Yet you choose not to grow up and choose to act like a Under age Drunk child
    Go back in your small room and turn the lights out and sleep off what you are on Chalice
    MY mistake...
    Good luck Chalice...
    Haha. Look, man, this has gone on long enough. I was only winding you up. I honestly bear no ill will to you or the Jewish people. I think you're generally a great bunch of lads. I was only really initiating you into what you can expect in this lounge, from me, but sometimes others.
    I know you're smart enough to know I'm really not that bad, but I am a bit bad. But not lately. I'm not drunk. Just stoned, and I won't apologise for that.
    If you keep up on the posts here you will see some things have changed ... Not by any means saying you can't do what you want just some tact and courtesy would be appreciated, and like i said before you were never like this before, and it be nice if you re frame in the future..

And i know you are just being a Ass (not a bad way if that makes sense or i hope to think positive that way), It shows up the way you write(liked the Pirate way better).
    So do they actually sell that GLH stuff on your side of the Pond??

2. Lounge   -   #102
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I have no fucking idea about products like that. I live in West Belfast.

I think you'll find I don't really do tact or courtesy unless you've just had a baby with Downs. Dunno what to tell you.

3. Lounge   -   #103
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    I was always under the impression that the internets were intended for the drunk or the stoned.
    Did I pick that up wrong.
    Did you ever try it straight?? Maybe when you type your English words in, they will look strange/different

4. Lounge   -   #104
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I have no fucking idea about products like that. I live in West Belfast.
    I think you'll find I don't really do tact or courtesy unless you've just had a baby with Downs. Dunno what to tell you.
    Do they not have Drug Stores/Pharmacies in Belfast?? You know where you would buy your cough medicine or prescription meds??
    I would think stores like that are world wide?? I didn't ask if you had Walmarts or Mcdonalds

5. Lounge   -   #105
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Nope, we have the witch woman at the top of the street. She spits on you and does a dance. Saved my mother from polio.

6. Lounge   -   #106
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SPY View Post
    keep a shaved face (like a modern pussy
    Interesting comparison Spy

7. Lounge   -   #107
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by SPY View Post
    Is not much you can do....keep a shaved face (like a modern pussy) .
    Say that to basically everyone who has ever won either the Medal of Honour or The Victory Cross, lemming.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #108
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Not too bad, Seamus. All the better for your recent foray. How's it been, old bean?
    Life has been good. The sprogs are all growing nicely, number 1 son is now 30, he and Mrs JP went to Dublin and were all touristy for his bidet. Drinking Guinness and the like no less.

Both he and number two son are living with their respective domestic partners. Number 3 son and daughter one are still living at chez moi.

Frankly it seems unlikely they will ever leave. Though the wean is now deciding which University she will attend.

How goes thing with you, other than winding up the delicately nurtured online.

9. Lounge   -   #109
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    I was always under the impression that the internets were intended for the drunk or the stoned.
    Did I pick that up wrong.
    Did you ever try it straight?? Maybe when you type your English words in, they will look strange/different
    About ten past nine, though to be honest you should probably just buy your own clock.

10. Lounge   -   #110
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Nope, we have the witch woman at the top of the street. She spits on you and does a dance. Saved my mother from polio.
    Try this one...
    Attachment 165034
    Attachment 165035

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast