Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81516171819 LastLast

Thread: Beard

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Dear Jew who gets no adjective assignment in this greeting,

Play nice with chalice, for he's very sensitive. You'll feel every laceration he delivers to his prepalms. You'll feel them!!
    First off.... I don't give a rats ass fuck about Chalice!, and if you do that is great for you...
    As for the word you used in the first sentence... I would never expect you to use it in a bothersome way towards me, and i figure that you will try your best in the future to not use it in any sentence you type....
    If you thought I was attempting to defend the Irishman, you're mistaken. He needs no help from me. Rather, I gave you a friendly heads up. Also, since I don't harbor any generalized ill will toward any race, gender, or sexual identity, I find no inherent offensiveness in my saying or typing "Jew", "nigger", "nigga", "chick", "bitch", "spick", "broad", "cunt", "shifty fucking Jew", "fudge packer", or "prude Jew broad who refuses to blow me". The historical context for each term is not absent in my mind, but their abuses have always been accompanied by poor intent. Single out any word that isn't universally despised (hint: there are no such words), and ask me to refrain from using them, and you'll have no sympathy from me about such a request. Instead, I see it as an irrational request to sate hypersensitivity. When it comes to sensitivities and insecurities, you'll find me one mean motherfucker.

A coworker once heard me refer to the sneaky practices of financial institutions as rape, and then he commanded that I do not use the word rape again. I locked eyes with him and said to his face, "rape". My eyes begged him to take it a step further so that I felt the proper motivation to punch his protruding teeth back to the roof of his mouth. I would have even settled for me to tear him apart verbally. He turned away quietly, robbing me of an opportunity to get myself fired for the first time, but it partially eased the tensions for every one else in the room.

I once knew a Jew who identified with his Jewishness. I referred to him as a Jew instead of his made up alias, and he took offense to the word Jew. Is this Jew offended at the mere mention of his defined identity? Let me tell you that a Jew is a person who has an ethnic identity not tied to any land. The Jews found a modern national identity after WWII, Israel, which was accompanied by some haphazard redrawing of borders in a relatively unstable region. The Jews were meant to have a safe haven, deservedly so, but the Israeli government has poorly handled the displaced non-Jews. I guess that was for irony's sake, and perhaps that's why they find such a staunch ally in the US.

Anyways, do you actually expect anyone to refrain from using the word Jew or any of its derivatives when Jews exist and identify themselves as such? It's absurd. If you were really serious about it, then there are two options. One is to find a way to control everyone's mind and subsequently invent a new word for those with Jewish ethnicity. I don't recommend that PC path unless you have your hands on the appropriate technology. The other option is to make sure no Jews exist to discuss, but I'll tell you that it has been attempted before and it's a terrible idea.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #172
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    for every one else in the room.
    ha!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #173
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Meg... Are you teaching??
    Only occasional one-on-one Sex-ED. Do what I can to promote debauchery....
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #174
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Come on now Idol.... Give him more credit!! with all the Schooling Meg has gone through!!... Jack Black!!
    Way more American
    Attachment 165037

Ok... Maybe too much, this one is better
    Attachment 165038
    Last edited by shaina; 12-04-2015 at 06:33 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #175
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    If you thought I was attempting to defend the Irishman, you're mistaken. He needs no help from me. Rather, I gave you a friendly heads up. Also, since I don't harbor any generalized ill will toward any race, gender, or sexual identity, I find no inherent offensiveness in my saying or typing "Jew", "nigger", "nigga", "chick", "bitch", "spick", "broad", "cunt", "shifty fucking Jew", "fudge packer", or "prude Jew broad who refuses to blow me". The historical context for each term is not absent in my mind, but their abuses have always been accompanied by poor intent. Single out any word that isn't universally despised (hint: there are no such words), and ask me to refrain from using them, and you'll have no sympathy from me about such a request. Instead, I see it as an irrational request to sate hypersensitivity. When it comes to sensitivities and insecurities, you'll find me one mean motherfucker.
    A coworker once heard me refer to the sneaky practices of financial institutions as rape, and then he commanded that I do not use the word rape again. I locked eyes with him and said to his face, "rape". My eyes begged him to take it a step further so that I felt the proper motivation to punch his protruding teeth back to the roof of his mouth. I would have even settled for me to tear him apart verbally. He turned away quietly, robbing me of an opportunity to get myself fired for the first time, but it partially eased the tensions for every one else in the room.
    I once knew a Jew who identified with his Jewishness. I referred to him as a Jew instead of his made up alias, and he took offense to the word Jew. Is this Jew offended at the mere mention of his defined identity? Let me tell you that a Jew is a person who has an ethnic identity not tied to any land. The Jews found a modern national identity after WWII, Israel, which was accompanied by some haphazard redrawing of borders in a relatively unstable region. The Jews were meant to have a safe haven, deservedly so, but the Israeli government has poorly handled the displaced non-Jews. I guess that was for irony's sake, and perhaps that's why they find such a staunch ally in the US.
    Anyways, do you actually expect anyone to refrain from using the word Jew or any of its derivatives when Jews exist and identify themselves as such? It's absurd. If you were really serious about it, then there are two options. One is to find a way to control everyone's mind and subsequently invent a new word for those with Jewish ethnicity. I don't recommend that PC path unless you have your hands on the appropriate technology. The other option is to make sure no Jews exist to discuss, but I'll tell you that it has been attempted before and it's a terrible idea.
    My Legal Advisers and my Consigliere have advised me to give a very simple statement to your Ignorance, and Inaccurate/False Horseshit!! ...

"Fuck you, I am what I am...and I wouldn't ever change that"

End of quote.....
    Last edited by shaina; 12-05-2015 at 08:06 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #176
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

7. Lounge   -   #177
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    "Fuck you, I am what I am...and I wouldn't ever change that"

End of quote.....
    But are you the word police or not?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Lounge   -   #178

9. Lounge   -   #179
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Everyone sing a long.

10. Lounge   -   #180
    First let me get my white suit and platform heels.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81516171819 LastLast