Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Beard

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Baccari said the reserved Farook showed no signs of unusual behaviour, although he grew out his beard several months ago.
    Clearly there is a link between terrorism and beards.
    Question is... Did the women grow a beard as well?? Or maybe a five o clock shadow

Attachment 165032

Nice Crocs!!
    Last edited by shaina; 12-03-2015 at 07:25 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #82
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    I preferred this thread when it was about beards.

I recently over-trimmed my new found hirsuteness by setting the thing at two rather than three.

This set me to realising, you can get a shorter beard very easily, but getting a longer one takes thyme.

:sage:

3. Lounge   -   #83
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    No just showing your age
    Why not.
    Why not What??

4. Lounge   -   #84
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    why not what who.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    why not what who when??

6. Lounge   -   #86
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    The beard. Spent decades keeping it at bay. Never had the confidence to present it publicwards in my youth, blasted heath that it was. Well, I suppose it was my face wot was blasted and my feeble down the heath. Not assisted by an electric shaver mishap in my middle to late teens, whereupon I electrolised the right side of my mug, not cognizant to the fact that it shoudn't be applied while still plugged in. This left a rather obtrusive penalty spot along my right jaw line where no living follicle could ever find a purchase.

Not deterred, I promised myself a full comb-over, over-compensatory, lush affair when I reached forty, resplendent and incandescent, as a reward for people being cunts. Even if I had to buy it.

Though suddenly men were allowed to have beards, about two years shy of my burning bush prophesy. So, still premature it came forth. I've gotten attached and the silver tinge compensates for the electrical skidmarks. I am now afraid to ever shave it off for fear of knowing what my face has become.

7. Lounge   -   #87

8. Lounge   -   #88
    No thanks. I prefer the fallout victim look. Chicks dig it.

9. Lounge   -   #89
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    There is soo many products out there today if you did want to try, I don't have any bald spots, but my beard comes in pure white not even gray and if i try to dye it, i get a rash, so if i know i have to go somewhere special i shave, if not i look like Santa Cause if i were to let it grow out

To be honest I was actually more curious if they actually sell that stuff on your side of the Pond ??

10. Lounge   -   #90
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    There is soo many products out there today if you did want to try, I don't have any bald spots, but my beard comes in pure white not even gray and if i try to dye it a get a rash, so if i know i have to go somewhere special i shave, if not i look like Santa Cause if i were to let it grow out

To be honest I was actually more curious if they actually sell that stuff on your side of the Pond ??
    Are you trying to have a conversation with me?

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast