Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I went on Facebook and found the sudden abundance of French flag overlays fucking annoying because a mass display of empty gestures just does that. I made an overlay of red, white, then blue, which is the reverse of the French flag, but nobody seemed to notice. I can conclude that no one pays attention to anything I do.
    You're mistake was\that you first needed to be killed by a terrorist.

If you were younger you could still try the "Look some people have been bullying me by saying some very nasty stuff about the selfies that I posted online and now I think I'll kill myself just to show them" but I'm afraid you're too old for that so it's death by terrorist or nothing.

Seriously, Mary do you even think things through before doing them?
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Seriously, Mary do you even think things through before doing them?
    I do, and I was hoping I would piss someone off or at the least make someone uncomfortable. I just failed to account for invisibility.

Actually, I had deemed that if there was no comment, then the symbolic but empty gesture is so devoid of presence that no one would even notice the faux pas. I'm going with that one.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    You basically just described my last five years on this site.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Just so somebody won't accuse me of trying to hughjackman this thread.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15

They did the same thing in January.How'd that work out?

In all seriousness, you have to be some kind of truly deluded basement dwelling child if you believe that you can do what the combined intelligence services of the World's superpowers cannot.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    You basically just described my last five years on this site.
    You're welcome

In all seriousness, you have to be some kind of truly deluded basement dwelling child if you believe that you can do what the combined intelligence services of the World's superpowers cannot.
    3:35 to 5:00 and 5:55 to 6:35
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    To Idol....

I have been reading the posts, and trying to keep my opinions/politics out of it, And i do feel bad for France and the tragedies happening there, but lets be real here.... France for years now has been growing there Muslim population, and figuring if they open there borders without any restrictions, they would be shielded from any of this happening there. And there opinions of the rest of the world is we are smarter than everyone else and knock all the other nations to be racist and should do the same..
    And really what the hell did they think was going to happen?? They are contributing in Syria and Iraq war (the whole united nations thing),to defeat the same people they are letting in in droves !!!
    To me that is a double ended sword, and it is a tragedy that innocent people are the ones getting hurt...(to make a statement of course)..

And you get the odd few Muslims openly saying they are very upset and it is moving there true beliefs of the Koran backwards, yet they choose not to do anything to stop it..
    And the funniest thing i was reading and watching on major news channels, reporting that they would rather be Jews/Israelis and they would be less afraid of the Citizens of the European countries.
    Then the Muslims would throw in that is the US and the Jews/Israelis behind the bombings(Never blame Russia because they fight and sell arms to ISIS and Iran, i guess the stockpile has to come from somewhere) and there is no way that Muslims could do anything like this
    Yet they left there home lands to get away from Muslims killing Muslims and don't admit it
    Even if we throw out the method of Democracy and let them be, they will never stop killing there own nor stop killing anyone that doesn't conform..And they make up there own Religion/Rules that suit the Leaders, and really don't give a shit what is claimed to be written in there Koran
    If you choose to leave your own home land for a better life, yet choose not to blend, even with everyone else s ways or religion, and try to change the rest of the world, why leave??
    Why is it that every other culture/religion has there beliefs yet they still get along?? And Muslims just choose not too??
    If hate is stopped at in infant age for the new generations, i think they may be a chance at peace...But brainwashing kids and telling them to Hate everything but your faith and not respecting others is really a lost cause and it will never work. Seeing 5-10 year old Muslims with guns and things put into there hands to kill and hurt people is really not helping...
    Plus we do have to add the Power aspect when it comes to Dictatorship!! OIL! OIL! OIL!

Again i do feel bad and my prayers go out the the good people that did die in these Atrocities !!, But as for France... They are one of the biggest racists/ anti Semitic Countries on the planet , and that to me is hard to forget...

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Last edited by shaina; 11-21-2015 at 01:30 AM.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    To Idol....

I have been reading the posts, and trying to keep my opinions/politics out of it, And i do feel bad for France and the tragedies happening there, but lets be real here.... France for years now has been growing there Muslim population, and figuring if they open there borders without any restrictions, they would be shielded from any of this happening there. And there opinions of the rest of the world is we are smarter than everyone else and knock all the other nations to be racist and should do the same..
    And really what the hell did they think was going to happen?? They are contributing in Syria and Iraq war (the whole united nations thing),to defeat the same people they are letting in in droves !!!
    To me that is a double ended sword, and it is a tragedy that innocent people are the ones getting hurt...(to make a statement of course)..

And you get the odd few Muslims openly saying they are very upset and it is moving there true beliefs of the Koran backwards, yet they choose not to do anything to stop it..
    And the funniest thing i was reading and watching on major news channels, reporting that they would rather be Jews/Israelis and they would be less afraid of the Citizens of the European countries.
    Then the Muslims would throw in that is the US and the Jews/Israelis behind the bombings(Never blame Russia because they fight and sell arms to ISIS and Iran, i guess the stockpile has to come from somewhere) and there is no way that Muslims could do anything like this
    Yet they left there home lands to get away from Muslims killing Muslims and don't admit it
    Even if we throw out the method of Democracy and let them be, they will never stop killing there own nor stop killing anyone that doesn't conform..And they make up there own Religion/Rules that suit the Leaders, and really don't give a shit what is claimed to be written in there Koran
    If you choose to leave your own home land for a better life, yet choose not to blend, even with everyone else s ways or religion, and try to change the rest of the world, why leave??
    Why is it that every other culture/religion has there beliefs yet they still get along?? And Muslims just choose not too??
    If hate is stopped at in infant age for the new generations, i think they may be a chance at peace...But brainwashing kids and telling them to Hate everything but your faith and not respecting others is really a lost cause and it will never work. Seeing 5-10 year old Muslims with guns and things put into there hands to kill and hurt people is really not helping...
    Plus we do have to add the Power aspect when it comes to Dictatorship!! OIL! OIL! OIL!

Again i do feel bad and my prayers go out the the good people that did die in these Atrocities !!, But as for France... They are one of the biggest racists/ anti Semitic Countries on the planet , and that to me is hard to forget...
    Before I begin can we first take a moment and bow our heads in silence for the words that I am about to commit to this void we call FST.

First let me say that doesn't seem very Christian of you.

Second me say that nobody hates people who aren't me more than I do but even I see it as a major leap to blame 1.7 billion people for the actions of maybe at most 100,000.
    That and I don't believe it's as much a "Muslim" problem as I believe it's crazy problem or else the Westerners that suddenly feel the need to convert just so they can travel to exotic places and kill strangers have badly misled me.

Third and realizing that I'm in the minority, I think running the risk of occasionally being shot at by hateful lunatics with obvious sexual issues is a small price to pay for not having to live in a police state.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    The real problem with crazy is that apparently it's transmittable.

This racist tool is sadly this country's answer to Rush Limbaugh and he probably had to interview hundreds of people to get the handful of idiots who support his way of thinking.

If he really was "showing the truth" he'd show all of ones but rational people but he can't because that's not how racists like him work.

In the same sense of fair reporting I have unearthed this video to demonstrate how every American,even the ghey liberal one's living in Malibu feel.

Damn those West coast fags.

Chance that the guy in the video doesn't own a bunch of guns: zero percent.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 11-21-2015 at 01:11 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast