Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris

Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    I would like to convey my heartfelt sorrow to the Friends and Families of all those killed in the Paris attacks on Friday.

R.I.P.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I despise the French a little less today out of respect for the innocent victims.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced View Post
    I would like to convey my heartfelt sorrow to the Friends and Families of all those killed in the Paris attacks on Friday.

R.I.P.
    And yet your silence was rather deafening the whole time hundreds of thousands( not just hundreds) of innocent Syrians were dying, many at the hands of the same group.

Want to see some sadder than a bunch of semi-affluent 20-something concert goers getting shot.

src.adapt.480.low.refugee_baby_090215.jpg

Oh no wait, his unfortunate death didn't disturb you're comfortable way of life so his relative's didn't get your "heartfelt" sympathies. Also I assume there was no bandwagon here to jump on.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    SPY's Avatar ( The.Universe )
    Just saw the last updates: France will attack Siria very soon (supported by Germany and most of EU states)

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

R.I.P.
    And yet your silence was rather deafening the whole time hundreds of thousands( not just hundreds) of innocent Syrians were dying, many at the hands of the same group.

Want to see some sadder than a bunch of semi-affluent 20-something concert goers getting shot.

Oh no wait, his unfortunate death didn't disturb you're comfortable way of life so his relative's didn't get your "heartfelt" sympathies. Also I assume there was no bandwagon here to jump on.
    You don't report a fire when it's in a furnace.

yo

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken

R.I.P.

src.adapt.480.low.refugee_baby_090215.jpg

Rather hard to comment when your not here.

My sympathies in the Middle East are a matter of record. The West created the problem and the west should have the balls to clean its own shit up.

I stated quite catagorically what I thought would happen if we went into Iraq, and more or less thats what we have.

I've also expressed my sympathies for both Dead Palestinians and Israeli's over the years.

Most people, of whatever religion, want to live in peace.

However, it's been shown again and again, that cream is not what floats to the top when you talk politics.

It takes a Bastard to stab enough people in the back to rise to lead a political party/group; so why are you surprised that Bastards are in charge?

If you want a debate, then please start a thread.. but please don't hijack one that is merely letting people express sympathy.
    Last edited by Rat Faced; 11-16-2015 at 03:53 PM.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Spotted the 'Red Shirt'.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

Rather hard to comment when your not here.

My sympathies in the Middle East are a matter of record. The West created the problem and the west should have the balls to clean its own shit up.

I stated quite catagorically what I thought would happen if we went into Iraq, and more or less thats what we have.

I've also expressed my sympathies for both Dead Palestinians and Israeli's over the years.

Most people, of whatever religion, want to live in peace.

However, it's been shown again and again, that cream is not what floats to the top when you talk politics.

It takes a Bastard to stab enough people in the back to rise to lead a political party/group; so why are you surprised that Bastards are in charge?

If you want a debate, then please start a thread.. but please don't hijack one that is merely letting people express sympathy.
    How is it the West's fault when those people have been fighting each other over there for a thousand years?

yo

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I couldn't find it on Wikipedia but I'm fairly certain that me posting anything up to and including a constant stream of Carrot Top videos doesn't prevent anyone from doing anything they want.

Also,since last time I checked I wasn't a Muslim fundamentalist who believes that there is only one way and you better damn agree with it or else I'm going to shoot you,I'm of the option that an idea/thread is sort of like a child.You give birth to it and you can nurture it all you like but in the end you don't really have a last word on which path it decides to take.

Unless you're Chinese and then doctor or engineer, obviously.

5vcj6yhp-1420649829.png
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I went on Facebook and found the sudden abundance of French flag overlays fucking annoying because a mass display of empty gestures just does that. I made an overlay of red, white, then blue, which is the reverse of the French flag, but nobody seemed to notice. I can conclude that no one pays attention to anything I do.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast