Thread: Fallout 4 - 3 hours in.

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Wurd-up, homies

Don't read any of the below if you've not played it yet, also don't spoil it for me if you're way ahead/finished - I've not done much yet

I've put 3 hours in so far, I've done Concord. In that I've left the vault, scavenged Sanctuary and Rocket, gone to Concord, sorted them out and now the minute men have moved into Sanctuary.

I'm supposed to go to diamond city which is miles away but of course there's side quests, I've tried doing one of them. The first minute men quest where they send you off to some people in trouble and then they tell you to go to this town and kill some raiders. These raiders kill me every fucking time! They're on bridges with grenades and shit, I've seen one walking around in a big metal suit. I'm lv2 or 3 i can't kill them all and this is like the first side quest

My questions are

Should I go straight to diamond city for the main quest or am I supposed to keep at it and level up before going there, or is it the other way around?

Am I supposed to wear that big metal suit all the time? I've put it away in the garage in Rocket. I've never played any of the other fallout games, I only knew it could be stored there because of images I've seen of it.

I've gotten to grips with crafting, I found a revolver on a dead guy near rocket. Ive named it Taylor Swifty. A revolver is my go to weapon in all games, I've crafted the fuck out of it. It's at 40something damage now, I don't have gun nut perk. It's my most powerful weapon. 1 hit kills so far, I had 9 bullets for it I now have 2. No one drops them, I can't find that ammo anywhere and it's the weapon I've invested in the most It's a .44 revolver. - where's the ammo for it?

No spoilers please. I could Google the above but I don't want to read something that'll ruin it.

Also, this game is sick! I've made my character look like Alice from the Resident Evil films and called her Cunt Flaps
    Last edited by Mr. Mulder; 11-21-2015 at 10:45 PM.

2. Games   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I strongly suggest you do whatever the fuck you fucking well want then you can say that no one is the boss of you.

As per instructions I've tried too keep that as spoiler free as possible.

PS tell me if that helps so I can die from shock.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Games   -   #3
    Go to diamond city. If I remember correctly that is where you get you power armor.