Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Is A Clone Cd ?

who know what a cloned cd means ?

Thanks

2. Games   -   #2
    BANNED
    CloneCd is a program to make backup copies of CD's.... or just make images of them...

Go to Google

and look for CloneCD

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    if u were asking what a cloned cd is then it is an exact copy of another cd

proud to be american

4. Games   -   #4
    I guess you've downloaded a file which happens to have the extension ".ccd". This is a clone cd image file. Clone cd is a program that's used to make backup copy's of (protected) cd's. You can burn the contents of the image to cd by using either Clone cd or you can use a program like Daemon tools (which makes a virtual dvd-rom drive on your computer) to open the file. If you open the file in Daemon tools, you can burn the contents of the image to cd by using the burning software (eg. Nero) you normally use.

I hope this explanation has helped you somewhat further.

Greetz, D!mensio_x.

5. Games   -   #5
    i love clone cds copies of games. never need ne stupid no-cd crack.

a guy from the kazaa private bt tracker copied bf1942 using clone cd and u could just burn it to cd and play. u dont need any no-cd crack or stuff like that.

6. Games   -   #6
    i love clone cds copies of games. never need ne stupid no-cd crack.

a guy from the kazaa private bt tracker copied bf1942 using clone cd and u could just burn it to cd and play. u dont need any no-cd crack or stuff like that.

7. Games   -   #7
    so when you download a cloned cd you can only play it after burning it on to a cd and you then don't need a cd crack. But what if you don't have a cd burner ? There is then no use of downloading a cloned cd version of a game.

8. Games   -   #8
    BANNED
    you can mount the image into a virtual drive, using Alcohol 120%

Alcohol Software

and you dont have to burn the image to a cd

i use this program to check images before i burn em

9. Games   -   #9
    Or use the Daemon Tools I told you about in my reply. This program you can also use to mount your images to the virtual dvd-rom drive and play them like that. You don't have to burn the contents of the image to cd, but most people do.

10. Games   -   #10
    I've heard its been known to crash computers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast