Thread: Banned from PTP,BTN,What.cd,etc.- Joined up for what?!

Antibody's Avatar Poster

Cool

What's up with r/tracker?!
    They deleted this wonderful thread...
    Pic related.http://s12.postimg.org/o3vj6oogd/Untitled.png
    Reason:suspicious activity and :you know Romanians are usually bad users... after that I got kicked from the irc room from which the ban originated.

Total accounts lost 5 with many TBs buffer ,most torrents on seedbox or 1Gbps home connection ,and on some donated over 200$ , and some accounts older than 4 years.

Didn't cheat /trade, never gave any invites away at all, just seeded /leeched.

Never had an IPT account, just made one, crosseeding 15.8TBs on IPT right now. :/

Didn't have any other place to go... also donated 20$ and joined their irc. What else was I suppose to do?
    Why feel sorry for them when they got DDOS ,could someone remind me?!
    As far as I can see it they are pushing people into IPT, quite a good job their doing imho.
    Song related:
    Last edited by Antibody; 12-13-2015 at 11:58 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Antibody View Post
    What's up with r/tracker?!
    They deleted this wonderful thread...
    Pic related.http://s12.postimg.org/o3vj6oogd/Untitled.png
    Reason:suspicious activity and :you know Romanians are usually bad users... after that I got kicked from the irc room from which the ban originated.

Total accounts lost 5 with many TBs buffer ,most torrents on seedbox or 1Gbps home connection ,and on some donated over 200$ , and some accounts older than 4 years.

Didn't cheat /trade, never gave any invites away at all, just seeded /leeched.

Never had an IPT account, just made one, crosseeding 15.8TBs on IPT right now. :/

Didn't have any other place to go... also donated 20$ and joined their irc. What else was I suppose to do?
    Why feel sorry for them when they got DDOS ,could someone remind me?!
    As far as I can see it they are pushing people into IPT, quite a good job their doing imho.
    Song related:
    Did you ever sort this out?
    Last edited by pone44; 04-24-2016 at 11:47 AM.