Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bill Gates Appreciation Thread.

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Now, now, he's only doing what you'd do...

If you were a greedy soulless unoriginal SOB.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Are we talking about the geezer what invented graviteeeeeeeee??
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by fugley@24 November 2003 - 22:39
    Are we talking about the geezer what invented graviteeeeeeeee??
    You mean Newton? He was a lying SOB as well

He caught that f£&#036;%ing apple

4. Lounge   -   #14
    BAZ_CELEBS's Avatar Poster
    Over priced for some, out priced for others.
    Why rip off the schools.
    Time to give & not take

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Thank yo..........rebooting....................u Bill for al.............rebooting........l the cool soft.............rebooting ........ERROR HACKER ALERT&#33;......................rebooting.............ware you gave me.
    PAYPAL ACCOUNT EMPTY.......PLZ DOWNLOAD MC UPDATE SO YOU CAN DL ANOTHER 1 IN TWO DAYS
    "You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do."
    -Henry Ford

6. Lounge   -   #16
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    To Old &#39;i&#39;m to rich for my shirt&#39; Bill

Thank&#39;s for, uu, wait, i&#39;m sure there was something I wanted to show my appreciation for but whilst typing this Window&#39;s froze and in my frustration I forgot what it was

Uu, yea, I remember, thank&#39;s for the dl of Window&#39;s XP via Kazaa as Windows ME was doing my nogging in with all the crashes everytime I tried to do bugger all on it, though f&#39;u for making me dl it twice due to the first dl being corrupt.

Thank&#39;s for the overly priced piece&#39;s of crap you release, i&#39;m not a rich bastard like you and can&#39;t afford stuff like that

But, mostly, thank&#39;s for being so rich, as it give&#39;s me someone to hate for being such a corporate bully and mongrel that can get away with unfair trading and shit.

Sniper.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    BIll gates is gay.....

8. Lounge   -   #18
    BANNED
    Just a small part of this years money he&#39;s given away.

International Partnership for Microbicides
    &#036;60,127,319 over 5 years to strengthen capacity in microbicide development

CDC Foundation
    &#036;1,000,000 over 1 year to support the CDC Foundation&#39;s collaborative efforts with the United States Department of Health and Human Services to begin rebuilding the healthcare infrastructure in Afghanistan

International Medical Corps
    &#036;500,000 over 9 months to develop a training program for female OB/GYNs at Rabia Balkhi Women&#39;s Hospital in Kabul, Afghanistan4.

World Health Organization
    &#036;350,000 over 1 year to support activities for the surveillance and containment of drug resistance in malaria, HIV and TB4.

International Rescue Committee
    &#036;1,000,000 over 1 year to support the International Rescue Committee&#39;s Health Unit, a hub of centralized technical expertise that supports field operations in 26 countries4.

United States Fund for UNICEF
    &#036;300,000 over 1 year to support the GAVI Secretariat

Council on Foreign Relations
    &#036;1,000,000 over 5 years to fund a chair in Global Health Policy studies to integrate health issues into US foreign policy

Albert B. Sabin Vaccine Institute, Inc.
    &#036;77,870 over 1 year to support a colloquia on the topic of chlamydia vaccines

Johns Hopkins University
    &#036;40,000,000 over 10 years to expand the Bill & Melinda Gates Institute for Population and Reproductive Health to strengthen leadership and institutions in the developing countries

University of Washington Foundation
    &#036;29,989,259 over 4 years to facilitate a multi-site study in Africa to assess the efficacy of acyclovir treatment on the sexual transmission of HIV3.

University of California San Francisco
    &#036;555,727 over 3 years to support the monitoring and evaluation of a vector control program in Vanuatu

Barnard College
    &#036;17,500 over 1 year to support the Barnard Summit: Women and Health on April 5, 2003

International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (IUATLD)
    &#036;20,000 over 1 year to support a session on TB/HIV at the meeting of IUATLD in the Fall of 2003

The Vaccine Fund
    &#036;3,500,000 over 1 year to support the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunizations (GAVI) work plan

The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation
    &#036;500,000 over 1 year to support the development of Kaiser Family Foundation&#39;s global public education initiative with Viacom on HIV/AIDS

CARE
    &#036;500,000 over 16 months to provide emergency health reconstruction in Maniema Province, Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)

Gordon Research Conferences
    &#036;40,000 over 6 months to support scholarships for research workers from malaria-endemic countries to the Gordon Malaria Conference

Association pour l&#39;Aide a la Medecine Preventive
    &#036;732,976 over 1 year to support emergency funds to conduct surveillance work for meningococcal meningitis in sub-Saharan Africa

United Way International
    &#036;250,000 to support United Way International&#39;s China Earthquake Relief Fund, which was launched in response to a severe earthquake that struck western China on February 24, 2003

EngenderHealth
    &#036;3,000,000 over 4 years to improve prevention, treatment and management of obstetric fistula by increasing the capacity of local health systems and ensuring sustainability in two to four African countries

Global Health Donations.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by Spindulik@24 November 2003 - 13:24
    Without Bill Gates&#39; Windows OS, I would have never been able to download RadHat LINUX.
    Backstabber.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Well, I don&#39;t know who this Bill Gates might be, but one time, I was at the Waffle House and I was really wasted (had been eating Tequila-Pudding and drinking Mushroom Tea all day & night)...
    and at one point my waitress came over to offer me another heap of napkins (there was syrup everywhere&#33 and she startled me,
    causing me to drop my fork.
    As I bent down to pick it up I noticed that my left leg had somehow fallen off, and was lying on the floor, just out of my reach.
    I struggled with it for a while, and ended up with syrup in my hair, until a very nice man named Phil Gates came to my aid.
    He was actually a Vietnam vet and crazy as a junior-high paint-huffer, but he was quite nice and helped me with my leg.
    (Turned out it wasn&#39;t my leg at all...must&#39;ve been a trick of the light, or swamp gases, like on those UFO photos)

I am forever in debt to that man, Phil Gates. If not for him, I would probably still be in that Waffle House, threatening the other patrons
    for a copy of the daily newspaper.

here&#39;s to you Phil&#33;

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast