2. Lounge   -   #22
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Thanks Bill for Windows! But I still won't pay for your software...ever
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Without Bill Gates people like this would be out of work.here

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    I would like to thank Bill, in appreciation for the great software systems around. I would like to thank IBM computers (in the early 1990's) for agreeing to include Windows "free", without ever noticing that the user bought a "license" and not the software, and that Bill still owns it. Now all of the computer giants have followed suit. I would like to thank Bill for charging outrageous prices for Windows3.0 then suddenly introduce Windows95 for double the outrageous price, to only toss Windows98 at us again. I like to thank Bill for all of the blue screens across the world. Lost DATA and high prices for technical support. I would like to thank Bill for charging me $200.00 to "let me use" a copy of WindowsXP Home Edition, only to find out that he next version is soon to come, and supposed to be better. I thank Bill for charging so much for Windows that he gave copies of it for free to other people and schools. I would like to thank bill for making it possible for me to download LINUX for free, via Microsoft Windows, then delete Windows.

-Thanks Bill gates
    Love Spindulik

5. Lounge   -   #25
    i havent had any problems with windows xp, i had a few with 95 and 98... but whatever, i dont really get why so many people hate him, just because he has a lot of money i guess.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Thanks Bill

You help set the standard for computing so most of the people complaining here could talk to each other.
    Oh I'm sorry you fucked things up. I wanted the guy down the street to use BeOS while the guy up the street uses OS2/Warp so they could NOT communicate with my PC that's running Pascal.
    You really ruined things and all now that I'm able to pay bills online. I liked writing checks.
    And downloading movies. You support piracy because we get these movies using your OS.
    You harmed me the consumer. I spent my $90 too quickly for these conveniences.
    You harmed me the consumer again when you offered your browser for free when Netscape, who had 90% of the market, charged me money for theirs. Shame on you.
    "I" am harmed by what you did to Sun Microsystems
    Apple claims you stole their OS that they stole from Xerox .

Say it ain't so Bill say it ain't so.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #27
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Busyman@3 December 2003 - 02:18
    Thanks Bill

You help set the standard for computing so most of the people complaining here could talk to each other.
    Oh I'm sorry you fucked things up. I wanted the guy down the street to use BeOS while the guy up the street uses OS2/Warp so they could NOT communicate with my PC that's running Pascal.
    You really ruined things and all now that I'm able to pay bills online. I liked writing checks.
    And downloading movies. You support piracy because we get these movies using your OS.
    You harmed me the consumer. I spent my $90 too quickly for these conveniences.
    You harmed me the consumer again when you offered your browser for free when Netscape, who had 90% of the market, charged me money for theirs. Shame on you.
    "I" am harmed by what you did to Sun Microsystems
    Apple claims you stole their OS that they stole from Xerox .

Say it ain't so Bill say it ain't so.

You sound like the Anti-Michael Moore.

Well done.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Aww I like ole' Mike to an extent. He's a little too one sided though.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #29
    BANNED
    I'm glad he takes my money, or I'd be spending it on drugs and sleeping rough.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    muchspl2
    out

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123