Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Stars War

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    What if you're an Aztec?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 12-26-2015 at 09:32 PM. Reason: wortds r knot my friendses
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Holy fuck. That is all. For the minute.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by STHNSv3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Remember that all races derive from the English, who themselves derive from the Nighaus of the Africanza continent. We is all black. Just different shades.

Also I read an article about Mohammed and Jesus, and how they decided to split their followers in to two competing teams, with the winner getting a little gold badge.

The world is full of hate, and you have more than your fair share of it, my friend. It's about time you cleansed your soul, and let in love. If that doesn't work, try bleaching your soul instead. It might come out whiter than white, but you'll still be black inside.
    Hey uneducated fella... how often do you make things up? often as you "think"? Mind is an wonderful think as it fills blank information with things it knows to answer those that it doesn't, now lets correct you.

All race derives from "English"? Can you tell me where you got your Anthropology PhD from? Wiki.cum/eFtard? Newsflash: first KNOWN actual real civilization was in Middle East, let me guess they spoke "English" huh? Simple fella English comes from Latin.

Now far as Mohammed/Jesus goes let me break this down in simple terms so you can even understand. There is ONLY one God, Jew/Christian/Muslim all believe in it due to family tree. Adam was the first prophet. Since your simpleton let me explain what prophet is; its messenger of god.

Remember prophet Moses? how about after the jews were lost prophet Jesus? then came Mohammed the finial and last sealed prophet and there shall not be any after him. Jew's knew of Mohammed as his name is used in Torah. Christian know of Mohammad was Jesus himself said after him there shall come another and to follow him. Mohammed is sealed prophet of God and all Muslim believes in prophet before him and respects it and they also know after death of Mohammed there will be no more. HOWEVER a true Muslim also knows Jesus is coming back as its shared belief among Muslim/Christians.

If you have any questions ask I will break it down and please people THE HOLY TRINITY is man made Jesus was never God nor did he ever claim divinity, nor did he say he is God and worship him. You pray to the father not the son.
    I'm with the mentalist.

You people are all talking pish.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

4. Lounge   -   #34
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post

Hey uneducated fella... how often do you make things up? often as you "think"? Mind is an wonderful think as it fills blank information with things it knows to answer those that it doesn't, now lets correct you.

All race derives from "English"? Can you tell me where you got your Anthropology PhD from? Wiki.cum/eFtard? Newsflash: first KNOWN actual real civilization was in Middle East, let me guess they spoke "English" huh? Simple fella English comes from Latin.

Now far as Mohammed/Jesus goes let me break this down in simple terms so you can even understand. There is ONLY one God, Jew/Christian/Muslim all believe in it due to family tree. Adam was the first prophet. Since your simpleton let me explain what prophet is; its messenger of god.

Remember prophet Moses? how about after the jews were lost prophet Jesus? then came Mohammed the finial and last sealed prophet and there shall not be any after him. Jew's knew of Mohammed as his name is used in Torah. Christian know of Mohammad was Jesus himself said after him there shall come another and to follow him. Mohammed is sealed prophet of God and all Muslim believes in prophet before him and respects it and they also know after death of Mohammed there will be no more. HOWEVER a true Muslim also knows Jesus is coming back as its shared belief among Muslim/Christians.

If you have any questions ask I will break it down and please people THE HOLY TRINITY is man made Jesus was never God nor did he ever claim divinity, nor did he say he is God and worship him. You pray to the father not the son.
    I'm with the mentalist.

You people are all talking pish.
    You'll need to be more specific here.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2

Damn, here I was thinking this is 13 years old fella, who steals his elder sises panties for fapping purposes but boy I was wrong. He did go to Oxford.

And I also trust everything you say including Fox being uneducated.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    What if you're an Aztec?

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I think 'Mohammed the finial' is a great username personally.
    Now go away.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Sorry but I already copyrighted "the finial" on the off chance that I'm ever asked to name an item on the menu at Pizza Hut.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    A finial is the decorative bit at the end of something.

Like a bell, May Bee.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    That sounds like a fair word for clitoris.
    Now go away.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast