Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: REQUEST: Accepting Rare Files

Also we don't care about SNUFF or any other homo faggot shit you watch, go cry to DION we don't care.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Yeah, Idol, keep your snuff to yourself. Either incest or Michael Jackson (assumably both would be acceptable) or GTFO.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Sorry.Trying to make boring egocentric stuff interesting was my one fatal flaw as an air traffic controller.
    In the future I'll try to stay more on topic if only because you asked so nicely.

Anyway sticking completely to the topic at hand, you say that you're looking or as you would put it "your lookin' " for rare files.

I have this old album by Rare Earth but checking around there seem to a million of them so I'm sort of confused to if it qualifies or not?
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by STHNSv3 View Post
    Why does this cock sucking faggot always spamming every thread?
    cuz yo sis retired.

Anyways, we are sharing/uploading our stuff just fine. Really don't need a new channel/server/protocol or any other donkey shit. Also, if you're doing it for sharing only, lick the Scene's balls, I tell you man, thy're huge.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    Why does this cock sucking faggot always spamming every thread?
    cuz yo sis retired.

Anyways, we are sharing/uploading our stuff just fine. Really don't need a new channel/server/protocol or any other donkey shit. Also, if you're doing it for sharing only, lick the Scene's balls, I tell you man, thy're huge.
    Hey fruity pebble sig faggot, did i ask what minor league lobby rat torrent you share? kid I upload more per day than you do a month. If i were to reroute those traffic to your lil eMachine you would be disconnected.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    My goal in life is to discharge the responsibilities of the people who are dependent on me. That's where most of my resources are allocated. I want my legacy to last long after I'm gone which obviously can't be a music album/movie soon forgotten after a new one has released. A day will come when you'll realize that you've wasted yourself on some shit that wasn't worth it.

Edit: Also, it tells a lot about a person what they've queued in the download list.
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 12-27-2015 at 07:37 PM.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    My goal in life is to discharge the responsibilities of the people who are dependent on me. That's where most of my resources are allocated. I want my legacy to last long after I'm gone which obviously can't be a music album/movie soon forgotten after a new one has released. A day will come when you'll realize that you've wasted yourself on some shit that wasn't worth it.

Edit: Also, it tells a lot about a person what they've queued in the download list.
    LOL that made me actually laugh, as the whole thing is simple minded. So what gave you the slightest idea we don't work and take care of family? My legacy is already set lol and I don't need any simpleton who can't tell the difference between UPLOAD screen from DOWNLOAD screen to tell me that. How often you do unable to read what you see on the screen? go play outside leave real file sharing to professionals as your an amateur, guess you wasted your time for sure.

PS: My offer even extends to you as you don't have the sense so people of my status who knows better have to make sure that other are able to access it.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Why so angry? You appear to be somebody who is deluded in believing that he has his life intact and under control. Anyways, as your post history suggest, your comprehending ability is really weak. Your responsibility as human extends beyond your family.

Also, if you're judging somebody in accordance to what they share, it hardly matters if it's uploading or downloading. Anyways, I'll leave you at this for the moment and I Hope you find peace.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Why so angry? You appear to be somebody who is deluded in believing that he has his life intact and under control. Anyways, as your post history suggest, your comprehending ability is really weak. Your responsibility as human extends beyond your family.

Also, if you're judging somebody in accordance to what they share, it hardly matters if it's uploading or downloading. Anyways, I'll leave you at this for the moment and I Hope you find peace.
    Spoken like true tree hugging hippie... peace/control/angry is all illusion. Now what did you do so great that you think that you helped humanity? ironic and you say deluded? also ironic you talk about comprehension as coming from someone who though upload is download. But the most comical part of all of it is your in file sharing forum and you think what we will talk about? don't answer that as its rhetorical. I also see you took the time to change your sig, care much?

PS: This is FileSharingTalk as I avid by forum/thread topic, which you some how manage to fail. Spend another 6 years here maybe you will grasp it, until then don't talk about comprehending. Now go plant flower somewhere or occupy the wall street or whatever the hell you hippies do.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    ironic and you say deluded? also ironic you talk about comprehension as coming from someone who though upload is download. But the most comical part of all of it is your in file sharing forum and you think what we will talk about? ?
    ..... Spend another 6 years here maybe you will grasp it....
    Irony.Yes.........

Spoken like true tree hugging hippie... peace/control/angryanger isare all (an) illusion. Now what did you do (that's) so great that you think that you helped humanity? iIronic and you say deluded? (What's) also ironic (is that ) you talk about comprehension(and it's) as coming from someone who though(t) upload is download. But the most comical part of all of it is youryou're in (a) file sharing forum and you think (this is ) what we will talk about? dDon't answer that as its it's rhetorical. I also see you took the time to change your sig,. cCare much?

PS: This is FileSharingTalk as I avid by( honestly no idea) forum/thread topic, which you some how somehow manage(d) to fail. Spend another 6 years here (and) maybe you will grasp it, .uUntil then don't talk about comprehending. Now go plant flower(s) somewhere or occupy the wWall sStreet or whatever the hell (it is) you hippies do.
    Yay, I'm not most illiterate person here anymore.

Still illiterate, just not the most.

Wham, right in the face with that glass house.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 12-28-2015 at 12:02 AM. Reason: I edit [S] therefour[/S] therefore I am.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast