Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: REQUEST: Accepting Rare Files

whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by STHNSv3 View Post
    Spoken like true tree hugging hippie... peace/control/angry is all illusion. Now what did you do so great that you think that you helped humanity? ironic and you say deluded? also ironic you talk about comprehension as coming from someone who though upload is download. But the most comical part of all of it is your in file sharing forum and you think what we will talk about? don't answer that as its rhetorical. I also see you took the time to change your sig, care much?

PS: This is FileSharingTalk as I avid by forum/thread topic, which you some how manage to fail. Spend another 6 years here maybe you will grasp it, until then don't talk about comprehending. Now go plant flower somewhere or occupy the wall street or whatever the hell you hippies do.
    I meant to say that there are more ways, better ways to accomplish the sense of self identity and self respect then merely file sharing. You care so much in proving your superiority over other random strangers you've just came across on an interweb forum but you fail to realize, the harder you try, the more stupid you look.

Also, you've got me wrong all together. If I'll reveal my dick, you'll get scare and your mom would fall in love by the sheer size of it.

And as for your offer, I deal mostly in the Ethnic, Folk, Country music from Africa/Eastern Europe/Middle East which I suppose is neither rare nor complicated enough to make to your drives so thanks, but no thanks.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    I meant to say that there are more ways, better ways to accomplish the sense of self identity and self respect then merely file sharing. You care so much in proving your superiority over other random strangers you've just came across on an interweb forum but you fail to realize, the harder you try, the more stupid you look.

Also, you've got me wrong all together. If I'll reveal my dick, you'll get scare and your mom would fall in love by the sheer size of it.

And as for your offer, I deal mostly in the Ethnic, Folk, Country music from Africa/Eastern Europe/Middle East which I suppose is neither rare nor complicated enough to make to your drives so thanks, but no thanks.
    Very interesting storray, how often do you tell it? Often as you come on a thread and get clowned? how often you drop momma jokes? often as you show your dick photo to random strangers that you "came across on an interweb forum"? as I said boy go play outside this is not hippie forum.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Damn.

Spoiler: Show
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Ok just setup 4th server and accepting files. Same as before you can PM on site/GMail me with hotlink to the file repo. But I can also do sftp pull from your end if you want to save time/bandwidth.

STHNSv4x1 = Online (FULL)
    STHNSv4x2 = Online (FULL)
    STHNSv4x3 = Online (FULL)
    STHNSv4x4 = Online (FREE)

Code:
    Cowboy Bebop - Knockin' On Heaven's Door.avi (576.76 MB)
    ed2k://|file|Cowboy%20Bebop%20-%20Knockin'%20On%20Heaven's%20Door.avi|604776448|4F6781204E0C494735293352E037B647|h=3MGXHTI4EAKCWNOIHPYADL24SV6FKIDW|/

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    BUMP: Still accepting files so far only:

STHNSv4x4
    Number of Shared Files: 213
    Total size of Shared Files: 28.747 GB

Here are current stats below of active uploads and bandwidth:

STHNSv4x1
    Active Uploads: 8
    Upload Rate: 415.92 kB/s

STHNSv4x2
    Active Uploads: 11
    Upload Rate: 847.14 kB/s

STHNSv4x3
    Active Uploads: 21
    Upload Rate: 1.43 MB/s

STHNSv4x4
    Active Uploads: 29
    Upload Rate: 1.86 MB/s

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    windows_nt_4_source_code.zip
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    windows_nt_4_source_code.zip
    Never used NT 4.0 just 2K, XP. But yes ANON send me all of your high end files that consume bandwidth.

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    I have the Windows 2000 source code leak too... and MS-DOS 5 or 6...

I'll take you up on your offer, just need to scout my hard disks to see what's worth sharing first.

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Why would anyone want Win2K source code decade and half later... you can use *nix. All my servers as of now is converted to Linux-CentOS while I use Unix-FreeBSD for my PC.

But yes do find something your already sharing and collect them all inside folder and compress it. Ill just directly download from your local to remote FServ via sftp. As STHNSv4x4 is hosted on optimized 1gbps route I just did remote to remote sftp at 72MB/s.

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by STHNSv3 View Post
    Why would anyone want Win2K source code decade and half later...
    Don't ask me - it says "rare files" on the thread title.

My upload speed isn't great, so let me see how much stuff I've got first, and then I'll decide which method is best.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast