Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: How could i file sharing ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    Getting out of hand clearly. If you managed to shut down Idol for a while then rather impressive but maybe time to back off and mellow out a bit.

Impressed with whatever voodoo skill you used for that but really it ain`t Cricket old boy
    lol i'm not an amateur... and I'm not new in this forum... If anyone had half of brain they would know who and what i'm.

2. Lounge   -   #102
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by STHNSv3 View Post
    Notice what Win8.1 got you? You should be flattered I didn't own you before, as your officially victim #1 of 2016.

Like any coward you only do things because you think that you will suffer no consequences.

Colour me duly unimpressed,girly man.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #103
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    If anyone had half of brain they would know who and what i'm.
    A punk.Yeah we pretty much already established that.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #104
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Notice what Win8.1 got you? You should be flattered I didn't own you before, as your officially victim #1 of 2016.

Like any coward you only do things because you think that you will suffer no consequences.

Colour me duly unimpressed,girly man.
    LOL you do not have the basic skillset to do a full backtrace or know what happened to you for that matter. I control you, I run you, I own you. Freedom is an illusion as your here because I allow it, do NOT ever forget that.

5. Lounge   -   #105
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I stop reading half way
    You mean you stopped reading halfway through the post. I could have predicted said outcome given that most of it was likely over your head.

when you tried to tell me about Windows Symbol Map. I'm on a platform you can't deploy let alone compile and don't talk about ASCII as you have no idea what they are, as that being said lets move on. So you spent few hours trying to break down what I did in few mins and you did in hours? LOL how did you miss ROUNDED? he didn't exactly have 27k posts now did he? I was graceful and gave him that. Now the calculation of date elapsed is correct but even then its an estimate due to not knowing exact date when he register. Now please tell us how one make 0.3 posts you worthless retard. If the value already exceeded it would be rounded off to nearest post, which is the scale here. Please don't make me clown you as you don't have IQ to do the math problem I do.

x^4 - 2 sq3 x^2 + 4 = 0

Here is something however you can find using alg2/cal/trig2. Let me know when you know what type of problem that even is... hint: 4DE.
    I used to tutor algebra online. I would work through this with you by first having your properly format the equation. Actually, we had a whiteboard, which may have made it easier for your. In any case, the square root of a number can be also represented as being raised to 1/2 or 0.5. So, x^4 – (2)(3)^(0.5)x^2 + 4 = 0 would be a better way to type it. From that though, we get (X^2 – 3^0.5)^2 = –1, which simplifies to x^2 - 3^0.5 = i. There are four complex roots that correspond to x = (i + 1.732)^0.5: one of them being (-0.5 – 3^(0.5)/2) – i(-0.5 + 3^(0.5)/2) or -1.366 – 0.366i when rounded to three decimal places. I'm not going to type out the other three roots because I am suspicious that you're trying to trick me into doing your homework, and only little girls are allowed to do that. Are you a little girl?

In any case, get back to me when you've scratched out the solution to a physical chemistry calculus problem across 3–4 sheets of paper (in sequence). Or you can go back to trying to place problems that fit inside a paragraph on some kind of pedestal.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011