Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How could i file sharing ?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by STHNSv3 View Post
    Just surpassed 2TB traffic
    Woman who was a total stranger just told me that I have a great ass.

Win, me.

No sorry what apparently she actually said was that I am a great ass but either way still win, me, loser
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    You first please understand that no one and certainly no one that you disparage is under any obligation to fulfill your wishes.

If you aren't simply the pretentious unlikable dullard that you appear to be and honestly want the truth of the matter then I strongly suggest you peruse my post history for yourself as fuck as I have any intention of doing to for you.

As for this thread, if you had the wit that God gave a goldfish then you would understand that The Lounge is and forever has been reserved for lighthearted bullshit, not essays on filesharing.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    JK you can't both of you combine have IQ below 90.
    Don't take this the wrong way but you are grammatically retarded.

Also what does John Kennedy have to do with any of this?
    LOL @ JK = John Kennedy. God damn stupid Canadians, I knew they were special but damn LOL you sure validated that for us all. BTW its JayKay, keep googling you will figure it out. I mean not like you have anything else to offer us on this forum.

Right now I'm doing local to remote sftp push from STHNSv4x1 to STHNSv4x2 and STHNSv4x4. Since the current released content has very low ratio with high demand because of recent lawsuit thus causing mitigated bandwidth. So to be more redundant in load balance for content distribution.

In simple term as of last week since Paramount and CBS filed joint copyright infringement lawsuit against Axanar Productions regarding its fan flim; Star Trek Axanar - Prelude To Axanar. There is a lot of curious folks who wants to see what the fiasco is about and only thing these idiot Corp has done is advertise it to more mainstream as they gave it spotlight in media. The short 21min flim which was made for 1million is far far superior than some of these jokers make.

Code:
    Star Trek Axanar - Prelude To Axanar (2014 Full Film 720p).mp4 (684.39 MB)
    ed2k://|file|Star%20Trek%20Axanar%20-%20Prelude%20To%20Axanar%20(2014%20Full%20Film%20720p).mp4|717633153|F674D3A3EAA33C2C8FC34A0DCD2DE83A|h=VK2Z5BXPIQSA7PHVBVWTQ4AD7ZYGK234|/

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Don't take this the wrong way but apparently "grammatically retarded" was one word too many.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Don't take this the wrong way but apparently "grammatically retarded" was one word too many.
    This is what I did between my last post and your simpleton post.

Code:
    [hkm@STHNSv4x2 ~]# sftp [email protected]:xxxx
    Connecting to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx...
    hkm@STHNSv4x4's password:
    sftp> cd /sthns/plc/Video/Documentary
    Changing to remote: /sthns/plc/Video/Documentary
    sftp> lcd /sthns/plc/Video/Documentary
    sftp> put * ./
    Uploading Star Trek Axanar - Prelude To Axanar (2014 Full Film 720p).mp4   100%   684MB   28.5MB/s   00:24
    sftp> exit
    What did you do retard?

6. Lounge   -   #26
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Code:
    sftp> put * ./
    Uploading Star Trek Axanar - Prelude To Axanar (2014 Full Film 720p).mp4   100%   684MB   28.5MB/s   00:24
    sftp> exit
    What did you do retard?
    Sweet! Not like it can't be had from the official youtube page, genious...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W1_8IV8uhA
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3572740/
    http://www.axanarproductions.com/

Unless you've got the 2016 version, which is still being filmed- that would be kind of impressive...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Yes with logic like that is why some of us with higher intellect stand apart from those who share your way of thinking. Just because you can take plane to Canada to visit IdiotEye does not mean you can't go there by land (car/bus/train) or by sea (boat/ship). There is very old saying: most obvious answer is usually correct. In this case "DOWNLOAD" duh maybe someone wants to download it, did you think of that?

8. Lounge   -   #28
    This is what I did between my last post and your simpleton post.

Code:
    sftp> put * ./
    sftp> exit
    What did you do retard?

Don't take this the wrong way but that honestly doesn't amount to doing anything.

Anyway while you were misdirectedly attempting to get anonymous strangers to like you ,something you at least have in common with your Mum, I wrote a song, had a good laugh and spoke kindly to a homeless person.

I realize that's not right up there with being a minor felon punk who only retains his anal virginity because he cowers in his father's shadow but one must work with what one has.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Yes with logic like that is why some of us with higher intellect stand apart from those who share your way of thinking.
    If you were actually smart you would know how to form a fucking sentence.

10. Lounge   -   #30

!2016-01-05 19:37:36: ServerUDP: Got server search reply with additional packet.

Filename: Star Trek Axanar - Prelude to Axanar - Full Film (720p).mp4
    Size: 684.39mb
    Sources: 17

Damn when I checked it had 3 total global sources and 1 of them were me. As I was one of the main sources propagating release of this content as I saw higher demand which is consistent compared to upload bandwidth reflecting current sources over accepted total requests. As my upload queue was full with those I had to drop it in STHNSv4x2 and STHNSv4x4 as result now you have total of 17 sources and to which 3 of them are mine under first come first serve release status.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast