Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: How could i file sharing ?

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I realize that's not right up there with being a minor felon punk who only retains his anal virginity because he cowers in his father's shadow but one must work with what one has.
    You assume much, young Jedi.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by STHNSv3 View Post

!2016-01-05 19:37:36: ServerUDP: Got server search reply with additional packet.

Filename: Star Trek Axanar - Prelude to Axanar - Full Film (720p).mp4
    Size: 684.39mb
    Sources: 17

Damn when I checked it had 3 total global sources and 1 of them were me. As I was one of the main sources propagating release of this content as I saw higher demand which is consistent compared to upload bandwidth reflecting current sources over accepted total requests. As my upload queue was full with those I had to drop it in STHNSv4x2 and STHNSv4x4 as result now you have total of 17 sources and to which 3 of them are mine under first come first serve release status.

It's like stupid stepped into a radioactive cloud and became Megastupid.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Could a Mod please change all of SRDSv3 posts to "Look at me!!!!!" because they all basically amount to that.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Yes with logic like that is why some of us with higher intellect stand apart from those who share your way of thinking. Just because you can take plane to Canada to visit IdiotEye does not mean you can't go there by land (car/bus/train) or by sea (boat/ship). There is very old saying: most obvious answer is usually correct. In this case "DOWNLOAD" duh maybe someone wants to download it, did you think of that?
    [right click] [save as]

Can even be had in 1080p, just like yer mum's dogging videos...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    LOL how cute the simpleton faggot IdiotEye is trying to fight back with his knowledge of nothing. How is being "grammatically correct" working out? You should AskJeeves what JK (JayKay) is you fucking retard. LOL for someone who "form a fucking sentence" you sure have not 1 post that is worth reading, how is that working out? Stick to being a pedophile faggot and being laughing stock of this forum. lol @ you thinking I give a rats ass if you lie or die, let alone care if you like me or hate me. Your life is irrelevant, your worthless posts are irrelevant. You should find a new forum to spam in i'm sure Canadian gay movement will welcome you.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    You spend an awful lot of time ranting for someone who "doesn't care" so it's very well disguised that you don't.

Again I will say that if you are sincere,which a doubt since there doesn't seem to be a sincere,likable,tolerate,self aware bone in your body then I suggest you check my post history.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    "I got big gums."-STDv3
    View My Video

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Yes with logic like that is why some of us with higher intellect stand apart from those who share your way of thinking. Just because you can take plane to Canada to visit IdiotEye does not mean you can't go there by land (car/bus/train) or by sea (boat/ship). There is very old saying: most obvious answer is usually correct. In this case "DOWNLOAD" duh maybe someone wants to download it, did you think of that?
    [right click] [save as]

Can even be had in 1080p, just like yer mum's dogging videos...
    LOL spoken like a true Windows user. So that's you idea of download? Do you know what happens when you upload video to streaming website? how A/V compression works in converting and playing it? So you think if you download *.flv from uTube and convert it to *.avi/*.mp4 it will be same as original source? LOL

You spend an awful lot of time ranting for someone who "doesn't care" so it's very well disguised that you don't.

Again I will say that if you are sincere,which a doubt since there doesn't seem to be a sincere,likable,tolerate,self aware bone in your body then I suggest you check my post history.
    Thats very clear with near 27k posts LOL with average 9 posts per day. Go ahead tell me how I calculated that be sure to break it down to show logical approach. Watch this guys as being the most worthless faggot LOL he can't even do simple math.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    "I got big gums."-STDv3
    View My Video
    I know actual tough guys.
    In any conceivable situation, the guy in the video would be the first to die.
    That includes sitting a the family breakfast table because I can't believe anyone could put up with that ghey shit.

10. Lounge   -   #40

LOL spoken like a true Windows user. So that's you idea of download? Do you know what happens when you upload video to streaming website? how A/V compression works in converting and playing it? So you think if you download *.flv from uTube and convert it to *.avi/*.mp4 it will be same as original source? LOL

Thats very clear with near 27k posts LOL with average 9 posts per day. Go ahead tell me how I calculated that be sure to break it down to show logical approach. Watch this guys as being the most worthless faggot LOL he can't even do simple math.
    I'm smart enough to know a pathetic little girl pretending/yearning to a big man when I see one.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast