Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How could i file sharing ?

Hiii..
    I am not known...How could i file sharing ?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Download some random torrents, install everything, don`t run a firewall (or windows).... You`ll be sharing much more than you ever expected

That said I got a nice guide for nntp share if you want to search (this is the only factual part of this post, and wasn`t me that wrote it), torrent wise no idea. I have a totally fake VPN to idoleyes network but I think it is monitored by the reality police. They all hate me.
    Last edited by Gribley; 01-04-2016 at 01:18 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    For all your imperfections, I still love you, Gilbert.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by pari_patel View Post
    Hiii..
    I am not known...How could i file sharing ?
    Welcome to FST. Do not listen to these people they are worthless leechers who lacks basic understanding in this matter. Take it from someone who has 4 FServ running as I setup 4th server just yesterday. Now since you use windows I'm guessing go download a client which will let you do so, the best is eMule as that is the ONLY last form of file sharing client alive which connects to ED2K (2G-P2P; centralized) and KAD (3G-P2P; decentralized) networks.

Now download these files below in order.

1: eMule-v050a.exe (http://sourceforge.net/projects/emul...atest/download)
    Download and install it and when it runs then close it.

2) server.met (http://upd.emule-security.org/server.met)
    Download this to get all safe ed2k servers and place it inside eMule config folder.

3) node.dat (http://upd.emule-security.org/nodes.dat)
    Download this to get safe KAD nodes and place it inside eMule config folder.

4) ipfilter.dat (http://upd.emule-security.org/ipfilter.zip)
    Download this to block bad IP ranges and make sure you unzip the file and rename it to ipfilter.dat and place it inside eMule config folder.

Once you install the client and update ipfilter.dat, node.dat, server, met rerun the eMule program and you will see list of new server, kad nodes and block IP ranges not to connect to. Just go in preference and setup based on your liking and share the folder you want to share with public. Let it hash and then connect to the network and leave it open and let it do your job while you leave. If you want to share something new just drag and drop and hit reload shared folder and thats it.

PS: One other thing just remember to open these ports to function properly.

TCP port 4662 [in/out] is used for client to client transfer. (This is needed to obtain HighID on ED2K)
    UDP port 4665 [in/out] is used for global server queries.
    UDP port 4672 [in/out] is used for KAD and extended ED2K quires. (This is needed to obtain Ok status on KAD along side TCP 4662)

If you have any other questions let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    Download some random torrents, install everything, don`t run a firewall (or windows).... You`ll be sharing much more than you ever expected

That said I got a nice guide for nntp share if you want to search (this is the only factual part of this post, and wasn`t me that wrote it), torrent wise no idea. I have a totally fake VPN to idoleyes network but I think it is monitored by the reality police. They all hate me.
    That has to be the dumbest thing I heard... Thats like saying I have $5 dollar I want to give away... but you telling me before I can give that to the homeless guy he has to pay me first so I can pay him after. Stop telling people to use torrent none uses it other than worthless leechers.
    Last edited by STHNSv3; 01-04-2016 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by STHNSv3 View Post
    Do not listen to these people they are worthless leechers who lacks basic understanding in this matter.
    I know my limitations buddy, I don`t pretend or say I know much about p2p stuff but I not a leech either way mate

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Do not listen to these people they are worthless leechers who lacks basic understanding in this matter.
    I know my limitations buddy, I don`t pretend or say I know much about p2p stuff but I not a leech either way mate
    That's good. Then join me part of the Tera-club and upload TB per month I have setup FServ #4 so if you share files and want me to help you with content distribution as 2nd source as your the primary then let me know. I'm accepting files there now as so far only 30GB uploaded from general public.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    [QUOTE=STHNSv3;3778393]
    .... join me part of the Tera-club and upload TB per month
    You only know p2p sharing not nntp..... we don`t upload, we can share with obscurity via a suitable newserver (provider) and let it propagate but it isn`t really your idea of sharing (seedbox, ratio based).

Embrace the difference I say, you carry on doing your p2p and I`ll be most happy not being a leech with nntp

8. Lounge   -   #8
    [QUOTE=Gribley;3778394]
    You only know p2p sharing not nntp..... we don`t upload, we can share with obscurity via a suitable newserver (provider) and let it propagate but it isn`t really your idea of sharing (seedbox, ratio based).

Embrace the difference I say, you carry on doing your p2p and I`ll be most happy not being a leech with nntp
    And what gave you the idea I don't know about UseNET? I don't live in dark age... I was using UseNET before you even had an eMachine to connect to AOL so you could be online. I actually used UseNET for what it was designed for in BBS/News manner. Not try to download utf8 binary and convert it. That my friend is not what file sharing is and whats it about.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    And what gave you the idea I don't know about UseNET?
    'K.... the fact you mentioned joining an upload 'club' is why I assumed you were all p2p. I was there too with base64 (edit: forgot uuencode, uudecode... yEnc being a future thing beyond imagination) and joining post from "forte agent", well before the joy of PAR and PAR2(3 if you count that). Wasn`t trying to suggest anything.

Yes I too know how to actually post a 7bit message in a newsgroup
    Last edited by Gribley; 01-04-2016 at 02:34 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Well Tera club is not an actual club with memebers. Its unofficial name coined by major ISP's which labels top 1% of its users who uploads. Oh yes they have special type of hate for us lol setting up powerful SPI/DPI switch to id network traffic so they can setup draconian QoS policies to sharp traffic, to bad we were always steps ahead of them.

I remember when I had 512kbps upload link which translates to about 56kB/s due to basic in/out transmission overhead and avoid bandwidth bottleneck. Even then I shared max my line had to offer:

56kB (448kb % 1kB (1kB=8kb)) x 1440sec/day (60sec x 24hours) = 4838400kB (si prefix) % 1024KB (binary prefix) = 4.725GB x 30days = 141.75GB/month

Sig from 2008: http://hypernodesthns.webs.com/FServ/OldStats.png

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast