Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Violent and Powerful Movie Scenes

Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Yeah, kind of like... "Bonus?"

Replacement, new link, shorter clip, your movies entirety was much better Idol.
    Last edited by Stehle; 03-20-2018 at 02:05 PM. Reason: 'nuff said.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

2. Movies & TV   -   #72
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Hehehe I remember when Rutger was *the* man. Classic B-movie scene elevated to unforgettable.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Movies & TV   -   #73
    Pedophilia. Yeah, I got that too.

Oh what the hell. In for a penny in for a Mathilda.
    With some editing that removes all of the hitman portion of the story, Leon could turn into a story where he takes in a young runaway who then reveals his 'secret' to a hotel manager, which results in SWAT coming at him full-force. He blows himself up, along with a resourceful police detective, instead of being captured.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Movies & TV   -   #74
    The rape scene in "The Last House On the Left" (2009).

5. Movies & TV   -   #75
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Pedophilia. Yeah, I got that too.

Oh what the hell. In for a penny in for a Mathilda.
    With some editing that removes all of the hitman portion of the story, Leon could turn into a story where he takes in a young runaway who then reveals his 'secret' to a hotel manager, which results in SWAT coming at him full-force. He blows himself up, along with a resourceful police detective, instead of being captured.
    Speaking of Gary Oldman, I'm fairly sure that Bruce Wayne's real dark secret is that after his parent's murder he was raised by an old, lifelong bachelor. Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge. Say no more.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Movies & TV   -   #76
    Speaking of Gary Oldman, I'm fairly sure that Bruce Wayne's real dark secret is that after his parent's murder he was raised by an old, lifelong bachelor. Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge. Say no more.
    Batman: The Dark Nights

7. Movies & TV   -   #77
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    ... "The Last House On the Left" (2009).
    Try the 1973 Theatrical version...you know when it first came out, the original one... skipped school went with me mates to the cinema... pissed me pants I did.

(First time I realized a woman could BITE your penis OFF! Still gives me chills!)

@Idol: You got me with that Edit crap... Yes, I fell into your sordid trap! Freak'in wordsmith! You got me! I'm going back to Meg's side, 'cuz its SAFE.
    Last edited by Stehle; 03-26-2018 at 02:12 PM. Reason: 'nuff said. x4
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

8. Movies & TV   -   #78
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Stehle View Post

Try the 1973 UN-EDITED theater version.
    I hate to be the one to tell you this but every movie is edited. Otherwise they'd all be really long and a lot of the scenes would repeat.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-21-2018 at 09:58 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Movies & TV   -   #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Stehle View Post

Try the 1973 UN-EDITED theater version.
    I hate to be the one to tell you this but every movie is edited. Otherwise they'd all be really long and a lot of the scenes would repeat.
    I believe it's time we stopped coddling these so-called 'professional' actors. One take. Get it right, or it's going to be on your permanent record.

10. Movies & TV   -   #80
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    For Meg...

(Probably a "Marathon Man" Ripoff?)
    Last edited by Stehle; 03-23-2018 at 02:37 PM. Reason: 'nuff said.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast