Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoi, STHNSv3...

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    As soon as my son learns to type (he can already do as well as you, but I've got standards for him), I'll have him spend 4 hours fooling you into thinking he's a girl.

Obviously you are either stupid enough to be convinced for an entire evening, or you enjoy flirting and sending pics of your dick to guys- which is it?

EDIT- taking a nap now. Feel free to be stupid while I'm gone. Or you can go find some guys to get you to send your dick pics to- we know you enjoy that.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 01-13-2016 at 03:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DownSyndrome View Post
    retarded fa8
    Retarded fate? Retarded faith?
    I tried to give him language tips, but after I embarrassed him by outing his pretend attempt to do simple math, I think he's steering clear of me, so the message went unheard. The professor loses a student.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    I'd like to amend my previous "sociopath" comment to "psychopath".
    I'd say please don't insult psychopaths, but that might fail to convey my point. I don't think he's smart enough to exhibit a pathology. If you had a fungus on your skin, would you tell it to be more considerate?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I seem to be...
    Meg, you're being paranoid. We all have reasons to become paranoid, and yours seems to be out of concern for your kid, so there's really not much motivation to abandon the perspective. Even though the dim can highly develop a very specific skill, he has demonstrated only that he needs most of the work done by someone else.

Also, remember that only you can commit an act of self-pleasure, so there's a u in masturbate. You'll probably realize that you already knew that, and if you need something to blame, blame Latin.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I seem to be...
    Meg, you're being paranoid. We all have reasons to become paranoid, and yours seems to be out of concern for your kid, so there's really not much motivation to abandon the perspective. Even though the dim can highly develop a very specific skill, he has demonstrated only that he needs most of the work done by someone else.

Also, remember that only you can commit an act of self-pleasure, so there's a u in masturbate. You'll probably realize that you already knew that, and if you need something to blame, blame Latin.
    He's apparently just a script kiddie who hides/cowers well.

Goddamn Latins taking our self-employment jobs!!!
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Meg, you're being paranoid.
    Yeah, I'm basically a detective and I think if he somehow does have your phone number then a far more likely scenario is that he got it off a ghey bar bathroom wall.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by DownSyndrome View Post
    LoL you can tell Idol is upset after being hacked.
    And again yet I'm not.

Seriously, Miss, just because you want to believe something doesn't make it true or else you'd actually be good at sex.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    why, just why

I hate idol too because I can and that is my option, (he hates me too but will not admit and just adds random letters to my avatar name).

Just give it up and move to a board that wants and appreciates you.

Good luck
    Grimley

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    why, just why

I hate idol too because I can and that is my option, (he hates me too but will not admit and just adds random letters to my avatar name).

Just give it up and move to a board that wants and appreciates you.

Good luck
    Grimley
    I don't hate you but considering that you are siding with someone who is malicious and cowardly to the degree that he thinks it fine to make "fun" of Meg's son simply because he believes that he can get away with it, then I will admit that you, like he, are probably seriously disturbed.

Btw can we all agree to ignore the coward because he is simply seeking the attention he neither warrants or deserves?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-13-2016 at 06:47 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    For one thing it''s "gonna do" so to answer your question, apparently endlessly correct you.

Also for the record, no one truly gets away with anything.

Only a fool thinks that, so in your case I understand the confusion, Miss.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast