Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoi, STHNSv3...

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I seem to be getting a 'larger than random chance' number of wrong numbers on my cell phone.

No one doubts your ability to be an asshole. What was doubted was your ability to be a friend or father. I tried to welcome you here, both in open forums and via PM. You kept encouraging both Idol and myself to continue mocking you.

Here is what you've managed to do today:

People called while my 5 year old son with Down syndrome was taking a nap.

If this was your work, feel free to masterbate yourself to sleep now.

Seriously, can you find no other use for your hacking skills than to attack people who made fun of you on a forum? Seems like a waste of your time.

Kudos, though. Not just anyone can mess with a 5 y/o Down syndrome kid's naptime with their mad hacking skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    How do you know it was him? Do you keep a copy of your phone in your system32?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Like I said, I've had an above 'random chance' number of wrong number calls today. Maybe it's paranoia, but I've had more today than I've had in the last full year. If he's poking around in my PC, there are most likely documents that have personal info on them.

Would be happy to be overestimating him, TBH...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    You probably are. Even if he does have your IP address, you probably use a router/firewall and don't have any unnecessary ports open, which makes it actually pretty hard to just bust in and copy your files. The possibility of obtaining your phone number through other means shouldn't be discarded, though (for example, some online profile where you posted it and that can be traced to your account here; why don't you google your number and see what you get?). My biggest assurance that he has nothing to do with this, though, is that he's yet to come here and make another account to flaunt about his would-be skills

I'd like to mention that something similar happened to me years ago. I kept getting these calls every other day. Picked up the phone, asked who was calling, never got an answer. You could hear noises and sometimes people talking in the background, which suggested at least some calls were made from a public phone (I don't have caller ID, so I wouldn't know). Eventually, they stopped on their own.

I also once received a call from an unknown number on my mobile phone (back when I used one). Once again, I asked whom it was, and received no response. I left the call running just to see what happened - past the first minute, there were some screeching sounds, as if the phone was being dragged through the floor, then a thud, and a TV or radio playing in the background for the remainder of the call. I hung up after half an hour since nothing else was happening. Maybe a child playing with a parent's phone and dialing my number in the process, but what are the odds? Creepy stuff.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Come to think of it, it was probably Windows 95 calling me.

tumblr0F.png

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Hehe, these were all different numbers, each saying they were returning my call.

Not a massive 'attack', but strange...

I am going to say his username in the mirror 3 times with the lights off to see if my shampoo bottle gets hax0red.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    LoL eftards always cracks me up.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    LoL your son will get tricked into suxin blk c0ck of pedo when he hands your slow disabled son lollipop and then gives him the D up the a55.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    MegB!TCH why dont you cry some more like the fa8 that you actually are, show us how I abused you as I did with your g4y lover Idol.

"You kept encouraging both Idol and myself to continue mocking you."

LOL you/him mocked me? Who got abused me or you both?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    ba0ee238740f2c7da79eb86997aa208e9eee63398bf33bf2df7c6a77a895503a.jpg

LoL you should let your simpleton son play on the road and record it, I bet it will be SMASH HIT l0l

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast