Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday, Chalice!!

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Happy burfday, and a happy new year, to you.
    And the same to you, my friend. Apart from the birthday thing, like.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    I have much to say on the subject, Benjamin. Thanks for bringing it up.

Ireland, in general, has incurred, over recent decades, an absolute fuckload of Polish people. Dunno why they decided to dunroam here, perhaps they feel an affinity. That would have to be a pretty myopic affinity, cos Poles grind their knuckles into powder while the Irish are pure lazy fucks with a hearty sense of victim-hood which they naturally lapse into at the slightest indication of labour. Myself included.

I'll tell you, this is the one and only instance being able to type quickly and arbitrarily scatter complex insults has ever worked out for me in a physical sense. We have this intranets kinda wank in work where you can instant message fuckers. We sit almost facing each other in work, and I make her laugh and get paid for it. There should be that satellite delay between me and all living things. I'd get on a lot better with the universe.

Anyway, mid-life crisis notwithstanding, it makes you feel alive and everything else is trying to kill me.
    Some fools never learn. She's using you Chavis. It's what women do. At the first chance she'll fuck you over, and you'll be back on your own again.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'm guessing Dave doesn't get laid much these days.

Not by the womens, anyway...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

5. Lounge   -   #25
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Is it that time of year again when you celebrate rubbing your cheek against the maternal labia?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I'm guessing Dave doesn't get laid much these days.

Not by the womens, anyway...
    Understanding the game, doesn't mean you stop playing, you just play it to suit you. Men need to use women as women have and continue to use men. Of course someone like you who is lead around by their dick can't understand that. Why don't you tell us all again about how much your wife loves you, whilst she fucks off out to work everyday and spends her time looking at (and you hope that's all she ever does, but I doubt it) other men. Wondering how she could use them to have whatever she wants. Just like she has used you. I'm sure you can make an argument which convinces you its true, as Chavis discovered not so long ago though, its not.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post

Understanding the game, doesn't mean you stop playing, you just play it to suit you. Men need to use women as women have and continue to use men.
    The solution to something wrong isn't to create more wrong.

Mary might be mistaken and I am actually a genius because I figured that one out by Third Grade.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post

Understanding the game, doesn't mean you stop playing, you just play it to suit you. Men need to use women as women have and continue to use men.
    The solution to something wrong isn't to create more wrong.

Mary might be mistaken and I am actually a genius because I figured that one out by Third Grade.
    What a misogynistic thing to say, accusing all women of doing 'wrong'.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Yeah I'm huge into misogyny.

Respect my lack of authority.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast