Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wonder if a lot of prostitutes in NYC carry STDs

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Big deal.Everybody has problems.

Like for one, you wouldn't believe how difficult it is to try an import a slave into Canada.
    In fairness, it is pretty easy to spot the only black in Canadia. Have you considered white slavery lines? Granted, we tend to not work very hard, but we generally don't have to because...white. *highfives*
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Clearly you are confusing Canada with your dreams, Mr. Metzger.

For the record, Canada also has a couple of the largest Chinatowns in the World with Vancouver's having the highest percentage of Chinese residents in North America.
    There are more than a few places where you can't even find an English sign.

This might be seen as a problem for the average Canadian if they are not looking for Dim Sum.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-26-2016 at 11:56 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Seems some snuck in. That's only like 3 families, though.

The parade draws spectators while the little niglets break into the parked cars... Get wise, Canadia!!!
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    For the record, Chinatowns are awesome. Guys on every corner offering to do maths homework. Cheap.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Reproduction is not the life of rainbows and butterflies people make it out to be.

In fact it's a massive unrewarding, ungrateful, time-demanding let down.

I'm counting the days until they move out, but judging by the state of affairs in this country, they won't be able to afford to. I may have to sell them when they're 18, loike.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I'll take one off your hands lyke...

7. Lounge   -   #17
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    I'll take one off your hands lyke...
    Meg and I have a standing agreement similar to this proposal. I'll send you a copy of it as a sort of template. It might be a dick pic if I'm in a hurry due to similar filenames.

will be sex abused.pdf
    will be sex abused.jpg
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    I may have to sell them when they're 18, loike.
    That's like selling stock after the market crashes. Find the right 'niche' and you've got a valuable commodity there.

I'm still advertising my near-6 y/o son with Down's on Craigslist. Had MANY offers, as you'd imagine, but they keep offering 'to a good home'. That's like selling a Ferrari to someone who promises to drive it slowly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12