Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Violence...........

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    After posting in the "Turn off" thread I had the idea for this, be greatful cos it's a serious topic.....from me

Just wondering what your views on fighting are, I don't mean war, I mean like pub brawls etc, 1 on 1 fights.

I think I've only ever been in 2 or maybe 3 fights, (real fights) in my life.

the first was at school, I said to my "Mate" .........Scot, you tie is untucked..........He was in a bad mood and just snapped at me, landed lefts and rights at my face, I was suprised to say the least, aparently he hit me 16 times, but the strange thing was none of them hurt, so I did'nt loose my temper, therefore I did'nt retaliate, acording to other people watching, I just stood there telling him to stop (earned me lots of respect, which was handy)

the second was me and a mate got really pissed and argued over where to eat a kebab, we beat the crap out of each other, claret everywhere before we burst into laughter

Other than those I've had scuffles.

People locally have this thing that I'm a hard nut and not to be messed with, I don't know why but I'm not, I'd sooner talk my way out of it ..........unfortuantly as you know I don't back down either so one day I'll probably get a kicking, the thought of that terifies me, not only for the pain involved but for me loosing my temper, I frighten myself IF and when I loose my temper, I kinda black out and can do serious damage to what gets in my way, I tend to hit walls or doors rather than people..........It takes a lot for me to loose it, but when I do, I DO!!

Wow, talk about ramble on

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    I always carry a pink rubber knife (just in case of such situations) and believe me I would use it!!
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

3. Lounge   -   #3
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Me and my Brother have got in alot of Fights at Clubs and at Bars.About 2 Years ago we took on 11 Bouncers at one of the biggest Clubs in town.

Yes they took us down...but as long as you can wake up in the Morning and nobody had to go to the Hospital its all good and fun.

Have not been in one lately.But I think it is needed every now and then.

Actually I have calmed down alot lately but he is still getting in Fights with People over stupid shit and I keep telling him to slow down with a kid on the way in February.One day I think he is going to run into the wrong person and nothing going to stop a bullitt.Have seen it happen too many times at local Bars.

Alcohol and Guns do not go good together.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I think of myself as River Pheonix&#39;s character in "Stand by Me", I have broken up many fights, even to the point of (for some bizzare reason) putting my head in between and getting punched either side I&#39;m probably more likly to get badly hurt thru getting in the way rather than being involved, the one and only time I backed down.....was 2 guys started in a pub.....I grabed one and locked his arm up and put my arm round his neck to bring him down.........his friend smashed a bottle and "Requested" I let him go...........I figured, I&#39;m not getting bottled for someone I don&#39;t even know.......so I let go and they fought

I wish people would&#39;nt fight, it bugs me that a few drinks and everybody is Superman
    Even watch some twat glass another bloke..............with a plastic pint glass

Pathetic

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I hate violence.
    I&#39;ve learned life can be lost in seconds, so to fight and brawl over insignificant things is pathetic.

Someone was stabbed in the head with a screwdriver, just round the corner from my house on Sat. Wonder if it was worth it.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Especially when you get Blood all over your Clothes.Blood one of the hardest things to get out of Jeans.

Buy a new Pair of Wrangler Jeans or Levis and they are ruined.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Answer might be to move the legal drinking age upwards... perhaps 21 or 25?

Bet that comment will go down like a lead balloon - but also bet it would stop half the crap. Ask any copper on a Saturday night.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by fugley@24 November 2003 - 15:29
    Answer might be to move the legal drinking age upwards... perhaps 21 or 25?

Bet that comment will go down like a lead balloon - but also bet it would stop half the crap. Ask any copper on a Saturday night.

Ohhh yeah.Louisville had a few years there in the late 90s of alot of Killings.So the Cops tryed to figure out why.....they looked in all the Victims Blood and found Alcohol.

No more hanging outside of Liqour Stores around here anymore.....and the killings went down.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    I&#39;ve been in a lot of fights, almost all when I was younger, now I&#39;ve learned to turn my back and not get angry....

That worked until my ex brother-in-law pushed my sister against a wall, I can only remember him on the floor covered in blood

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    thats fair enough to say fugs, but the age limit here is 18yr old, and it still common to see 13yr olds drinking.

plus theres the drug problem....no age limit there.

then theres the legalities involved in dealing with minors.
    they get a slapped wrist and they back out there, doing what they do.

the worst round here are the jobless, skag heads with nothing better to do than create gangs and fight.

pathetic.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast