Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Free-Usenet.com - free and renewable usenet downloading accounts for everyone

Nice. Will check this out. Thanks.

2. Newsgroups   -   #42
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    I took out a $40 (block) deal as seemed to work OK for pulling back a few test posts (all those usually pulled with dmca results). Worked fine when on chat with "John" but since then I can`t pull back anything and it is going right through all my accounts and still hitting my Tweaknews final fallback.

Sucking poo poo at the moment but that is why I didn`t invest much into it. At the moment Tweaknews is the only one I can get anything from without a takedown and even that is short lived

{update}
    In their defence reported problems and sent them an NZB. Then fixed whatever issue I had (was experiencing) and things have started working for the last several takedown posts which would normally get the 430 treatment. So at current time it is working well (and very cheap), bit of a delay when you first start a new download but seems to catch up to normal speed after a minute or two. Nice backup server now, like it a lot.
    Last edited by Gribley; 01-16-2017 at 04:04 PM.

3. Newsgroups   -   #43
    Special offer! 100% BONUS on https://free-usenet.com
    Buy any "block account" and get the same one for FREE!
    You can get a bonus several times - each purchased package will be doubled!

4. Newsgroups   -   #44
    As I mentioned before they have been very solid for last few months. They do cap download speeds a bit low but with the 2 for 1 offer you get two accounts anyway so doubles up fine in newsbin at least.

5. Newsgroups   -   #45
    Special offer active at the moment!

Buy any "block account" and get the same one for FREE! Every purchase will be doubled: buy one - get two!
    Regular prices for time-unlimited blocks:
    10GB = $1, 100GB = $5, 200GB = $8, 500GB = $15, 1TB = $25, 2TB = $40, 5TB = $75, 10TB = $100

Prices during special (100% bonus):
    10GBx2 = $1, 100GBx2 = $5, 200GBx2 = $8, 500GBx2 = $15, 1TBx2 = $25, 2TBx2 = $40, 5TBx2 = $75, 10TBx2 = $100

So you can get 1TB for $15 or 20TB for $100 (it's only $5/TB)
    Bitcoin accepted, Visa/Mastercard accepted

https://free-usenet.com

6. Newsgroups   -   #46
    Since I was paying $96 for my astraweb I didn`t really mind blowing $100 on the double up (more than I`ll use in a year so bonus). Hey works for me, I don`t really like torrents and this seems to be solid. I say that at this time, if their business model turns to crap then I`ll lose, but at the moment not having issues.

Oh and Ivan, would you be also John "admin"?
    Last edited by Gribley; 03-23-2017 at 05:30 PM. Reason: I had to edit as I used moment twice in one sentence. Shame on me once again for my shite English skills

7. Newsgroups   -   #47
    Sure, it's me. I'm glad to see your positive posts about free-usenet, thanks for using premium access!

8. Newsgroups   -   #48
    So far a pleasure. Hope it continues.

9. Newsgroups   -   #49
    OK seems a bit kiss-arse (and no I`m not getting a kickback) but with their "bitbar" apps search engine (which I not sure is generally available as just Beta) it is downloading things that are blocked on all but Tweaknews for me.

I still think Tweak is great as they take-down very slow but this is very much an option. Damn you MacGyver, why are you taken down so fast... use a matchstick and a pocket knife to stop `em

10. Newsgroups   -   #50
    Very good service with long retention.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast