Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is A 25-30 Minute Gym Workout, 3 Times A Week Good

•Balla•
    ok so i didnt read waht everyone said but lol 20 days dont worry you wont gain weight so you can go camping and you wont get fat and you said you do only cardio? start weight lifting too because when you weight lift and you build more muscle and then you do cardio you will burn off the fat

also if you plan on weight lifting dont work on each muscle more then once or twice a week.... if you have aim IM me on e 1337 kr3w ill help ya out

2. Lounge   -   #12
    •Balla•
    Originally posted by callum@25 November 2003 - 00:01
    At your age, you are still growing. You could be doing yourself more harm than good.
    sorry to be an ass

but if you dont know what your talking about then dont talk

thats WRONG im 14 and i have been workin out since i was 13 and NO ITS NOT BAD for you its actually good for you. people just spread myths such as if your too young and weight lift you wont grow

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by •Balla•+25 November 2003 - 00:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (•Balla• &#064; 25 November 2003 - 00:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-callum@25 November 2003 - 00:01
    At your age, you are still growing. You could be doing yourself more harm than good.
    sorry to be an ass

but if you dont know what your talking about then dont talk

thats WRONG im 14 and i have been workin out since i was 13 and NO ITS NOT BAD for you its actually good for you. people just spread myths such as if your too young and weight lift you wont grow [/b][/quote]
    So you are saying it is ok to be severely under weight, while your body is still developing.

We already know your an ass Octopussy.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    •Balla•
    dude look you dont know anything about weight lifting/diet trust me he said what? 132 lbs? wait hold on

wtf

weight has nothign to do with this

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by •Balla•@25 November 2003 - 00:11
    I think you&#39;ll find it is the main point if this whole thread.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    •Balla•
    Originally posted by callum+25 November 2003 - 00:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (callum @ 25 November 2003 - 00:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-•Balla•@25 November 2003 - 00:11
    I think you&#39;ll find it is the main point if this whole thread. [/b][/quote]
    hmmm i thought you hijacked this topic by saying So you are saying it is ok to be severely under weight, while your body is still developing.

and i said weight has nothign to do with this ( with body building) OWNED

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    In reply to your first point
    In reply to your second

8. Lounge   -   #18
    •Balla•

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Hmmm...

I sit around eating cheese curls watching movies all day. I guess I can&#39;t help you there.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    •Balla•
    you should....go exercise....unless you wana die early&#33;....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast