Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Batman V Superman

renhoek93's Avatar Poster
    a lot of people have been telling me that Batman V Superman was awful or that it just down right sucked was it really this bad??.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    It's not terrible, it's just not what people have come to expect from a superhero movie as it totally lacks humour.

That is such a point of contention that I read that they're reshooting something else to add some lighter moments.

I don't remember what that something else is exactly but it might possible be The Big Bang Theory as that's currently unfunny as fuck.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    It's not terrible, it's just not what people have come to expect from a superhero movie as it totally lacks humour.
    So, this could be Grimbly's favorite movie of all time, then...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Just for your info - The wife did ask me to d/l it as it happens. Looked like shite to me so had no intention previously. Was never a Batman or Superdude fan in the original formats so combined I doubt it will float my boat.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    As far as DC goes, I have been really enjoying the DC animated movies that have come out over the past few years. I'm not much for the live action versions.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    That's what she said.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post

Just for your info - The wife did ask me to d/l it as it happens. Looked like shite to me so had no intention previously. Was never a Batman or Superdude fan in the original formats so combined I doubt it will float my boat.
    hehehe Good to see you're paying attention.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    hehehe Good to see you're paying attention.
    You know that isn`t true. I have d/l said turd and hopefully never get to watch it

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Transformers, Iron man, Super man, X men, Dick man, Ass hole man etc all fall into the same category. They don't merely lack humor, that's idiocy beyond comprehension. Mutants, Aliens, Angels, Gods, all fight to death with each other, betraying their genetic code, in order to save human existence, which is probably the least deserving species in entire universe. It's a child's dream, a bacteria's fantasy to colonize the whole world. Also, somehow all the aliens turned humans strictly abide with the west's idea of civilization, fighting along side American troops to rebuild the world in the image of the Rome. That in incredibly racist to me.

Had these ass holes really existed, these should be the first to die. And I mean not falling from the cliff rather fucking each others to death.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1151433

Someone needs to calm the fuck down before he gives himself an anabolism.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast