Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Info and Invite for MP4 Television Site

..... BT Rep: +2
    PixelHD Mega. Look a review up. They have open invite apps. Better than videoseed. The specialize in 4gb 1080p mp4 rips and 2 gig 720 rips. Some 8 gig 1080p content too. Its a nice tracker. Well organized.
    Last edited by pone44; 04-25-2016 at 01:12 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Thanks to everyone (except Idol, as usual ) for your help on this. I have found a workable solution which involves downloading a smallish xvid, then uploading to eroshare. It gets converted to mp4, which ends up about 260MB, but is very viewable on a smallish screen.

I will try that invite application, pone. Welcome back, btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Thanks to everyone (except Idol, as usual ) for your help on this. I have found a workable solution which involves downloading a smallish xvid, then uploading to eroshare. It gets converted to mp4, which ends up about 260MB, but is very viewable on a smallish screen.
    If it stayed in-sync that is great Meg
    Glad you found a solution
    I am now just downloading the MKV versions (standard not 720/1080), too lazy to convert to avi or mp4

And Idol?? Your useless/obnoxious help is always welcome

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Thanks to everyone (except Idol, as usual ) for your help on this.
    On his deathbed your Dad made me swear to never give you any help as his desire was for you to always be your own man and not grow up into a little bitch.
    Given the circumstances I didn't have the heart to tell him that it was already too late.

Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

And Idol?? Your useless/obnoxious help is always welcome
    Your wife digs me because I'm a bad boy.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-26-2016 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Even less help added.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    I have found a workable solution which involves downloading a smallish xvid, then uploading to eroshare. It gets converted to mp4, which ends up about 260MB, but is very viewable on a smallish screen.
    I'd rather do the transcoding locally, but that may be because I have a quad-core Xeon server at work. If you have a non-monster computer but a good upload speed, that's an acceptable tradeoff.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Do we really need to transcode anything in this age?

@MBM: Xvid is MP3 of video codecs, gets decoded natively hence plays everywhere. Have you tried to play any Xvid file before on the device in question? as you may not need to upload->transcode->download at all.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    Do we really need to transcode anything in this age?

@MBM: Xvid is MP3 of video codecs, gets decoded natively hence plays everywhere. Have you tried to play any Xvid file before on the device in question? as you may not need to upload->transcode->download at all.
    She's got an iPad Mini and is trying to watch shows at work. Apple being dickheads making things 'simple'- meaning we're gonna do whatever makes us the most money. She doesn't have desire to do anything technical in order to setup.

I have not transcoded anything for several years, tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12