Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2016 (USA)

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Also,Shay.So this is what a psychotic break looks like?Interesting.
    Really though basically I'm conflicted for as much as I hate political stuff I still hate it less than English football stuff.
    Is English football really Rugby??
    Attachment 169403

As for the political breakdown?? The question is even if you think you are voting for the right person to Run the country?? will your dreams come true??
    Really the face that you see that they say is the leader and in charge?? Or is it just a face behind the people holding the strings??
    Every election Promises , Promises , Promises?? it would be great if one of the three promises are actually a reality
    That is why debating some things be it on this tread or in the so called lounge/the drawing room??

Who here really wants to participate?? Who has the balls to suggest solutions or rant there pet peeves??
    It is amazing that some people have things to say yet afraid to put it in words on the screen??

If i posted this question in the drawing room??
    All around the world why do "radical sharia muslims choose to live in democracy countries or states??"
    What would be the impression of myself ??

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Somebody should go in there in kill a bunch satirists or better yet a bunch of innocent young people and really teach those Frogs a lesson.
    That will do but I've got a better idea. Let's carve out countries within the countries. Let's portray oppressed as the bully and oppressor as the victim. Let's carry out a systematical genocide. Let's plant an idea within the peoples mind that the captives have done something to have deserved this. Let's just terminate them to have all the resources for ourselves. Let's not teach anybody a lesson, Let's accomplish it quietly and swiftly. Let's just live only for pleasure till eternity and let's not give a fuck about the expense it comes on.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Better yet let's all be Iceland because seriously those albino bastards have got it all figured out.

Either that our we could just get rid of religion.

Two things I've noticed, ever since the inception of Instagram the standard of what passes for beautiful seems to have dropped precipitously and religion as a whole has contributed to far,far,farrrrrrr more harm than good.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    Somebody should go in there in kill a bunch satirists or better yet a bunch of innocent young people and really teach those Frogs a lesson.
    That will do but I've got a better idea. Let's carve out countries within the countries. Let's portray oppressed as the bully and oppressor as the victim. Let's carry out a systematical genocide. Let's plant an idea within the peoples mind that the captives have done something to have deserved this. Let's just terminate them to have all the resources for ourselves. Let's not teach anybody a lesson, Let's accomplish it quietly and swiftly. Let's just live only for pleasure till eternity and let's not give a fuck about the expense it comes on.
    USA! USA! USA! I always knew you were an imperialist, WhatCD!

Still doesn't address anything Idol said, but I do like the 'Merkin spirit in you. Let it floooow through you!
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Still doesn't address anything Idol said....
    I've come to accept the fact that on FST at least, never has, never will.

Probably some relevant point here about concentrating on fixing your own problems because you can't decide what other people choose to do but arsed if can think of it.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Better yet let's all be Iceland because seriously those albino bastards have got it all figured out.

Two things I've noticed, ever since the inception of Instagram the standard of what passes for beautiful seems to have dropped precipitously and religion as a whole has contributed to far,far,farrrrrrr more harm than good.
    Occupying somebody's territory and carrying out a genocide has more to do with the Capitalism and Racism then with the religion. Well except for Jews maybe cuz they consider themselves as flash and blood sons of the God and thus all his creation is their property.

As for the religion, yeah I don't blame you for having such stance cuz instead of reaping the benefits of justice/equality which religion dispense, west was exploited and betrayed by the evil institution called church,hence the irritation. But that's not always the case, Arabs are a prime example of it. In the Pre-Islamic era, Arabs were nothing but just a bunch of insignificant nomads that had nothing to contribute to the human progress, how Islam has transformed them into a civilization, created a just social order based on equality and fraternity which paved the way for learning and development with which they attained unbelievable success. Ever since the 15th century the level of faith among the Muslims have gone down gradually and see where it has brought them. Also I recall a very good verse from the Koran

Oh Prophet! The alterations that they've made to the faith I sent upon Jesus, If I will tell you the consequences which will be revealed, you will suffocate to death
    After 14 centuries now I'm seeing the consequences. Countries dismantled, entire generations lost, mass movements, exiles, bloodshed, wars, only the value of the material stands and all things human lost, it's all under the command of the west fighting for the pillars of it's idea of civilization, Capitalism and Sexism.

Salaheddin also fought the west and won and the propaganda wars were hot even then. Instead of being termed as a terrorist he earned the respect of the people he fought because he did it the "Islamic way".

Also, thinking Islam is only a religion is a mistake, it's a civilization i.e it not only tells you how to worship God but it also has regulations for all aspects of human life and it also has the charter of rights for the people that choose not to be Muslims, one of which is the freedom to worship any God you wish and even on the public places.

P.S We were discussing racism not religion, right?
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 05-06-2016 at 08:11 PM.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    It's a good substitute for disgusting since they couldn't take a picture of her soul.

Whatever happens I think whoever is next President should create a position where a guy just goes around punching people like this in the face with impunity.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/...arty-1.2889327

They can add Bieber and his father to the list.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28

Occupying somebody's territory and carrying out a genocide has more to do with the Capitalism and Racism then with the religion. Well except for Jews maybe cuz they consider themselves as flash and blood sons of the God and thus all his creation is their property.

As for the religion, yeah I don't blame you for having such stance cuz instead of reaping the benefits of justice/equality which religion dispense, west was exploited and betrayed by the evil institution called church,hence the irritation. But that's not always the case, Arabs are a prime example of it. In the Pre-Islamic era, Arabs were nothing but just a bunch of insignificant nomads that had nothing to contribute to the human progress, how Islam has transformed them into a civilization, created a just social order based on equality and fraternity which paved the way for learning and development with which they attained unbelievable success. Ever since the 15th century the level of faith among the Muslims have gone down gradually and see where it has brought them. Also I recall a very good verse from the Koran

Oh Prophet! The alterations that they've made to the faith I sent upon Jesus, If I will tell you the consequences which will be revealed, you will suffocate to death
    After 14 centuries now I'm seeing the consequences. Countries dismantled, entire generations lost, mass movements, exiles, bloodshed, wars, only the value of the material stands and all things human lost, it's all under the command of the west fighting for the pillars of it's idea of civilization, Capitalism and Sexism.

Salaheddin also fought the west and won and the propaganda wars were hot even then. Instead of being termed as a terrorist he earned the respect of the people he fought because he did it the "Islamic way".

Also, thinking Islam is only a religion is a mistake, it's a civilization i.e it not only tells you how to worship God but it also has regulations for all aspects of human life and it also has the charter of rights for the people that choose not to be Muslims, one of which is the freedom to worship any God you wish and even on the public places.

Faith is both a wonderful and a terrible thing depending entirely where you place it.

Btw I've seen both Kingdom of Heaven and Lawrence of Arabia like 14 times each so I'm basically an expert on who carries the most blame when it comes to the Middle East.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-06-2016 at 08:18 PM. Reason: I spell know gud.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29

Discussing because those are two of the few things that you can't reasonably debate.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    Faith is both a wonderful and a terrible thing depending entirely where you place it.
    Couldn't grasp that but all I know is that Faith helps, one with faith would think twice before making a decision because he believes that he will be held accountable for their deeds. Well except for if a society makes a statue of faith then often then not people use it as a cover for their evil acts.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast