Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2016 (USA)

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Good gawd that's a lot of letters all strung together.

The need for a Jewish homeland is certainly justified. The way in which the West decided to disrespect the 'then' landholders was a massive screw you. If the Jews absolutely had to have that particular land (yeah, there's reason), then the West shold have respectfully negotiated with those in the area. Instead, a resolution was passed, which completely spat upon those there. That insult has not gone away.

I'm absolutely not against the Jews, but see this as a multifaceted clusterfuck that will not heal. Countless lives have been lost, as well as endless worldwide conflict has resulted. A patch of fucking dirt isn't worth the trouble that it has caused. Get everyone out of there and nuke the whole fucking area. Make it glass for the next 1000 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Good gawd that's a lot of letters all strung together.
    The need for a Jewish homeland is certainly justified. The way in which the West decided to disrespect the 'then' landholders was a massive screw you. If the Jews absolutely had to have that particular land (yeah, there's reason), then the West shold have respectfully negotiated with those in the area. Instead, a resolution was passed, which completely spat upon those there. That insult has not gone away.
    I'm absolutely not against the Jews, but see this as a multifaceted clusterfuck that will not heal. Countless lives have been lost, as well as endless worldwide conflict has resulted. A patch of fucking dirt isn't worth the trouble that it has caused. Get everyone out of there and nuke the whole fucking area. Make it glass for the next 1000 years.
    Here is another one.... You said you like to read LOL!!...
    You know what Meg... Myself being a Part time Atheist, blowing up the area may not be a bad idea, but just give warning to the people there get out by this date or you are dead. I can tell you if the threat came from the US?? I guarantee the Jews and Christians would be out of there!!!, and could blend in anywhere in a Democracy country or State(sorry that deserved a smile face), but i can guarantee the Palestinians would not leave and end up dying, again part of there DNA

But just some info for you...
    Israel Wars...
    Golan Heights-Won from Syria and offered part of it back, now a huge buffer zone with lots of land undeveloped (and in question if it is considered part of Israel )

Gaza- Won from Egypt war offered it back didn't want the responsibility of the people living it( then Camps of now Palestinians )
    The West Bank- Won from Jordan more than 80% of the land is undeveloped and the majority to be for a Palestinian State, but it could never completely be given to them because it is a Part of Jerusalem and they know what that means to the Jewish people Hatfield and Mccoys shit LOL!!

Gaza once had Jews living there and Israel in a land negotiation was given to the Palestinians in swap (approved on both sides), all the Jews were kicked out.

So the land division is very tricky Meg because it was actually smaller until Israel won the wars and expanded it, hens 1939-1967 borders bla bla..
    The new Palestinian people do deserve to live free and without what they call occupation? but in my eyes i would call it more defense against threats
    There are no Jews living in Gaza or Part of the West-Bank but because of the threats(happening as we speak now) and being so close together, the security for Israel is also imposed there(which i would think makes sense or the Jews are dead!!)...Plus all the water and Electricity is supplied from Israel at no charge, but that is supposed to change.

It is so complex that even if the PLO leaders(who are secured and guarded by the IDF LOL!!) and Israel sat down (No Hamas considering there charter is to kill every Jew on the planet (In there interpretation of the Quran or something??), but they are elected leader of Gaza), If Israel even gave them all the land they wanted it would not be good enough, especially if the Jews have leaders in Israel....

To me it really is a Lose Lose situation, and very sad..
    But again it is not going to stop Terrorism in the Middle East, Assad is Russia and Iran's boy toy, this fuckin guy with the help of his friends are really committing genocide(Palestinians in camps there as well) !! Nothing to do with Israel, but mention the name and yup there fault LOL!!
    Bin Laden hated the west, never attacked Israel but there fault anyways
    Saddam Hussein WE (Israel l) saved your guys ass when Israel allegedly went in and bombed the nuclear plant(your guys were pretty shocked when Israel pulled it off), lots of documented videos on that, you should watch it quite amazing what they pulled off, but oh ya Israels fault

To me that is really fucked up, and i don't think in my life time there will be a solution, but i do really hope there is and everyone can live in peace..

And thank you for the reply, it was appreciated.....

And if you think i was wrong in anything i said or don't agree with it please say something?? You would never ever offend me
    Last edited by shaina; 05-07-2016 at 07:15 AM.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Zionism or Zionist....
    a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

I am trying to figure out why on some blogs on the internet where they get the idea that only Jews are to live in Israel using the Zionists excuse??
    Yes it is a Democracy run by Jews in the Middle East, but where do people get the idea that other races or religions are banned or rejected Israeli citizenship...
    To me being raised in Canada and living in a Democracy, i would think you have every nationality or race should be given a chance/right for citizenship in that country or state if they choose??
    Seeing some blogs make Israel out to be for Jews only?? Yet there are Christians, Muslims, citizens in Israel. So does that mean the concept of Zionism doesn't work or is a failure??. To myself the word Zionism really has no meaning other than any Jew has the right to live in the home land of Israel??
    So wouldn't that be the same in Canada or USA?? if you apply and are a good human being, Israel does not refuse citizenship, and being in the Middle East is there any other place that has the same concept?? Even under a different name than Zionism is there??
    That to me is very interesting...

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    "... one of which is the freedom to worship any God you wish ..."

How can anyone write that and not understand that to worship any God you wish can only mean there is more than one.

Which there isn't of course, it really is a binary option, 0 or 1.

Unless you are a Hindu of course, but as I understand it the author is a monotheist of some description.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    How can anyone write that and not understand that to worship any God you wish can only mean there is more than one.
    Unless you are a Hindu of course, but as I understand it the author is a monotheist of some description.
    So how do you know if you are praying to the right G-D?
    The day someone up there gives you the answer JPaul , go buy a lottery ticket as fast as you can
    Last edited by shaina; 05-07-2016 at 10:33 AM.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    So how do you know if you are praying to the right G-D?
    The day someone up there gives you the answer JPaul , go buy a lottery ticket as fast as you can
    Which part of there being either no God or one God is it you are finding difficult to understand.

It's not that difficult a concept.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #47
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    I'm not normally opposed to Arabs doing Arab stuff, even in the 'West'
    You've a open heart for all humans alike, I'm already aware of it as we have had these discussions in the past too. Common folks like you and Idol at least have the balls to stand and say the just no matter what the consequences, I'll tell you MBM it takes a lot of courage to do that. And you are not alone, there are millions and millions like you in the west as well as in Arabia. These motherfucking Capitalists and sexists have made our lives hell for their desire to have more then everyone else.

If Israel loses, they can have a patch of land inside Arizona or Nevada. At least the US has the right to give that land away.
    West has a vested interest(s) in the Zionist state. Primary motive to carve out a nation for Jews was because west had to find a way to de-invest their wealth from it's economies, and to get rid of them from it's societies. What could accomplish this goal better then giving them their own nation to live with each other and invest in their economy. They have this tendency to hijack the entire economies and manipulate the societies. There's a reason why ever nation has went against them through out history, Babylonians, Assyrians, Greeks, Romans, Crusaders, Nazis, Muslims, and God knows who else, and the aim was never to colonize or punish them but to completely abolish them.

There's a reason why Romans devised and implemented Diaspora, just to understand how important was it keep them away, When Muslims took charge of the holy land in 638 A.D from Romans, no battle occurred, Romans surrendered it simply in the exchange of the terms that Diaspora must remain in effect.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    According to this analogy..... Just because USA dropped a couple of nukes on Japan over 60 years ago, I too have a morally valid right to drop a nuke anywhere I deem fit.
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 05-07-2016 at 12:25 PM.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Fuck me. That's some hella fucking illiterate jew wank going on right there.

In the olden days cunts got banned for this kinda religious radicalism. Seems our tolerance level for zealot spastics has increased considerably.
    Can someone please write a petition to nominate this guy for the presidency of the Board of English Language and Heritage?

10. The Drawing Room   -   #50
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    These motherfucking Capitalists and sexists have made our lives hell for their desire to have more then everyone else.
    I'd be more than happy to kill Larry Ellison but I'm going to need a gun.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast